Hero -Jesus

Requested by Pinkpanda786

"I'm going on a hunt!!" You yelled out to Daryl as you were heading to the front gate.

"Okay Zoe be carful!!" You heard Daryl yell as you where walking through the tall gates.

You smiled to yourself as you decided to head into the woods that were next to Alexandria. You walked around the woods for a little while trying to find something worth eating. Food gets low more quickly now and that's because Alexandria have more people, which also means more mouths to feed, then resolves into not having any food left which is why you are out here hunting.

You signed to yourself as you where kicking leaves around and looking to see if you could find anything worth taking back to Alexandria.

"There has got to be something." You grumbled to yourself as you stuck your knife in the tree.

You closed your eyes lightly as you could feel the cold wind on your face, you felt yourself smile a little as all your problems slowly started to fade away.
Your thoughts where quickly interrupted as you heard multiple moans coming from different directions.

"Shit." You mumbled to yourself as you took your knife out of the tree and put it back in your holder next to your gun.

You needed to lead theses walkers away, you can't have walkers near Alexandria that will only attract more and before You know it hundreds of them will be here. You rolled your eyes as you grabbed your gun from its holder and held it up in the air before you started to run, you pulled the trigger once to get the attention of the walkers.

"Over here!" You shouted before you started to take off running. You knew the plan was working because you could hear multiple moans behind you.

You decided to keep running,  just to make sure the walkers where well away from Alexandria.

You quickly looked around to see if there was anywhere to loose the walkers that where now behind you. You then noticed a broken bridge just up ahead, if you could pick up enough speed you would be able to make the jump and the walkers will walk off the bridge and into the river. You smiled as you picked up your pace. You then jumped, you felt your heart skip a beat as you noticed you jumped to early. You felt your body land hard on the very edge of the bridge you screamed in pain as you could feel that one of the wooden pieces has stabbed into you.

You could feel yourself slowly slipping off the bridge, you closed your eyes as you thought this was the end. As you felt yourself slip of the wooden piece that had stabbed into you, you felt yourself start to fall.

"Hold on!" You heard a voice scream as you felt someone's hand grab yours tightly.

Your eyes quickly snapped open noticing someone was above you.

"Don't let go okay Iv got you." He spoke softly as he pulled you up.

You groaned in pain as you felt yourself now on the bridge.

"We need to patch you up." You heard him say. You looked up at him as you smiled softly, he saved you.

"Thank you." You whispered as you could feel your eyes getting heavy.

"Hey stay awak-" You didn't hear what he said next because before you knew it everything went black.

-4 hours later-