The cock block -Glenn

SMEGDFAN

You signed as you watched the sky turn dark from the watch tower.

"Glenn is suppose to be back by now, where is he"? You questioned as you looked out into the distance.

"Hey Tirzah, I can take over now". You heard Carol say from behind you.

Signing a little you pushed your red coloured hair out of your face as you stood up.

"Carol, have you heard anything from Glenn yet? He was suppose to come back before sunset and he isn't back". You said worriedly.

Carol smiled a sad smile at you and chuckled a little.

"Tirzah, Glenn is out on a run this could mean he could be gone for a while, don't worry darling he will come back when he can". You smiled a little as you nodded in agreement.

"Thank you Carol you really helped ease my mind". Carol nodded before smiling at you.

"Now go and get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow". You nodded as you started to head back to your cell that you and Glenn shared.

You could hear your feet echo through the prison halls. You looked in the quiet empty cells that use to have criminals stay in there for as long as they where sentenced to, but now it's a place for survival.

"How the world can change from just one thing, it's scary". You whispered to yourself as you entered the your cell.

You put on some comfortable clothes to sleep in and climbed to the top bunk, this is where Glenn would sleep. You smiled as you placed your head on the pillow before letting sleep take over you.

-The Morning-

"Tirzah, Tirzah come on wake up." You opened your eyes as you saw Carl shaking you lightly.

"What is it Carl". You groaned as you sat up.

"More walkers have gathered around the fence, dad is worried that the fence could give way.. we have to kill them". Carl said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Ok let me get changed and I'll be there as quick as I can ok?" You smiled a little as Carl quickly walked out of the cell.

You quickly changed into some old clothes that you didn't mind getting bloody and dirty as you grabbed your knife.

You walked out of your cell and down to where Carl was. He was already covered in blood as he stabbed another walker in the head. You quickly walked up to the fence and began killing off as many walkers as you could. You could feel ourself getting covered in blood and guts as you kept stabbing each walker in the head.

After the fence didn't look like it was going to give way you and Carl stopped to have a bit of a break.

"This is never ending". You groaned and you saw more walkers coming in from the forest.

"We just need to make sure that the walkers down break down the fence or we are in trouble". Carl signed obviously tired of this already.

You smiled as you walked over to the fence again stabbing the walkers in the head again.

"Trust me I hate this just as much as you do Carl". You let out a chucked as Carl laughed a little smiling up at you.

A few hours later there was no more walkers coming from the forest. These wasn't enough walkers around the fence for it to give way so you and Carl decided to stop.

"This took longer than I thought". Carl signed as he whipped the sweat off/blood his forehead.

"I'm going to go back to my cell, if you need anything just come and get me". You said as you smiled lightly.

Carl nodded before nodding back.

(Smut warning)

Once you finally got back to cell you let out a yawn before closing the cell door.

"What have you been doing?" You heard a voice behind you.

You let a smile form on your face as you turned around to see Glenn sat on the bed smiling at you.

"Just killed the walkers from the fence, what took you so lon-" Glenn cut you off by kissing you roughly.

"I missed you". You heard him mumble as he pushed you up again the wall.

You let out a quiet moan as you felt him kiss your neck.

You felt him smile as he started to unbutton your shirt. You smirked as you pushed him into the bottom bunk bed.

You quickly took off your shirt as Glenn did to. You smiled as you crashed your lips into his as you could feel each other's hips grin on each other. You felt Glenn unbuckle your pants as he moved his hand down into your panties. You let out a moan as he rubbed you.

You smirked as you started to palm Glenn's bulge causing him to moan.
You felt Glenn insert a finger in you moving it in and out roughly causing you to moan loudly.

Just then the cell door opens revealing Carl.

(End of smut)

"Hey Tirzah I forgot to say than- oh s-sorry I should have knocked". Carl stumbled as he covered his eyes with his hand trying to shut the cell door causing him to fall back. He quickly got back up and shut the cell door. His feet quickly echoing down the cell halls.

You quickly sat up as you put your shirt on as Glenn did the same thing.

"Well that was a cock block". Glenn chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't think Carl will look at us the same". You chuckled as you gave Glenn a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad your back". You smiled as he smiled back at you.

Please follow,comment and Vote <3