Tyler Joseph Imagine

"Tyler what do you want for dinner?" you yelled down the hallway into your's and Tyler's bedroom. You heard the door open and footsteps come down the hall. But you heard something else too. A soft strumming sound coming from Tyler. When he got in you range of view you looked down and saw Tyler's ukulele in his hand as his fingers glided against the strings. You smiled, you loved it when he played for you. "Wise men say, only fools rush in..." Tyler began. You gasped bringing your fingers to your mouth. This was your favorite song that Tyler played at his shows because every time he would sing it and you were back stage, there would be multiple moments where he would look back at you and smirk. The thought brought heat to your cheeks as Tyler continued to sing to you, stepping slowly closer to you with each strum. "But I can't help...falling in love...with...you..." Tyler finished the chorus and leaned close to your face, pressing his forehead against yours. He placed his ukulele next to him on a nearby chair, then placing his hands on both of your cheeks. "I am completely and utterly in love with you, y/n. I want to spend every dying second with you for the rest of my life. All of the memories we have together come to my mind every time I look at you. And I want to keep making them with you. So will you do me the honor of-" Tyler started. You knew what was happening as he knelt down and grabbed something from his pocket. You gasped as tears burned your eyes. You were shaking as joy ran through your body. "Marry me?" he said, opening the box to reveal a rose gold ring with a sparkling diamond sitting perfectly in it. You were speechless to the extent where all you could do was nod, trying to keep back the sobs. Once you did, Tyler let out a breath of relief and grinned a huge smile, slipping the ring onto your finger. You felt tears streaming down your cheeks as Tyler rose from the ground and grabbed you into his arms, pulling you into a long, deep kiss.

HEYO! Hope you guys liked this one. My friends and I always talk about how we want TØP to propose to us and this was always the story I wanted to happen! If you guys want me to write you a story just let me know!!! Love ya!

|-/