Josh Dun-Fall Away

You stood in the third row in the arena as you gazed in amazement at their playing. They had been doing so well so far, and the best pet was coming up. We were in the middle of the song Trees, and they were starting to shake in excitement. You grabbed your friend Veronica's hand and squeezed it, smiling as she grinned at you. "They're about to do it!!" Veronica yelled over the music, pulling her phone out of her pocket and starting to film. The crew started to put the platforms on the hands of the first and second rows. You looked up on the stage and watched as Tyler and Josh stood next to each other while they waited for people to lift up the drums and platforms. The platforms were finally being held by the crowd after about two minutes and drums were held too. You were right behind them, still shaking like a nervous wreck. Finally, they climbed up too the platforms and started banging the drums with all of their might, water flying up and conferring falling into your hair. Josh was on the platform right in front of you and Veronica. You both screamed and reached your hands up for him, filming every second on your phones. When they finished they held up their drum sticks as everyone screamed in joy. All of a sudden, Josh's platform started to tilt and shake, making Josh loose him balance. You gasped as you watched him struggle to stay on the platform. Then, out of nowhere Josh falls into the row in front of you. You screamed as he fell and so did Veronica. People clawed at Josh making him curl into a ball and wince. You looked up at Tyler, he was screaming at security to help Josh. The room was loud with yells from the crowd. Josh stood up and scrambled into our row. All of a sudden, he falls down right into you, making you react and catch his arm. He looked up at you, forcing chills up your spine. "Sorry about that are you okay?" he asked you. You were speechless. "Am I okay? What about you everyone's tearing you apart!" you yelled at him as people clawed at his bare chest. You looked over at Veronica and saw that her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. You looked back at Josh who was starting to stand up know, your hand still attached to his forearm. You felt someone tug your hair to try and get to Josh. The crowd was starting to riot now as people were angered by the sight of dropping Josh Dun. You started to push anyone away that tried to touch Josh, scratching and pushing away at people. Before you could say anything else, Josh was pulled away by the security guards. The part that gave you butterflies was that he kept eye contact with you the whole time.
• • •
For the rest of the show, Josh continued to play the drums amazingly, the scratches on his bare stomach showing still. Tyler had later made a speech about how it wasn't fair to attack Josh and people in the crowd cheered with him. Everyone in the rows around you and Veronica were silent. Surprisingly, during the speech, when you looked over at Josh, he made eye contact with you for a couple of seconds before you got nervous and looked away. When the show was over, you and Veronica walked outside on the sidewalk behind the arena, walking back to your hotel. You both were talking about how much fun you were having up until Josh fell, when all
of a sudden someone yelled for you. "Hey wait up!" you heard a guy's voice say. You looked over your shoulder to make sure it was directed towards you. And sure enough, running towards you from behind a tour bus was Joshua Dun. "Oh my god!!!" Veronica yelled. You looked back at Veronica and widened your eyes. "Josh. What are you doing?" you asked him, confused thoughts running through your head. "I had to tell you that what you did tonight was amazing and I really really appreciate it. Can I maybe have your number?" he asked you. When those words came out of his mouth your lips parted open, gasping a mini breath. "Uh-uhm yeah sure..." you said giving your phone over to him. You looked back at Veronica again, she had the same expression on her face as before, really surprised. Josh handed your phone back to you, a big smile appearing on his face, making you blush. "Well then. I guess I'll see you later?" he asked. You nodded, still speechless. He nodded back and walked off back toward his tour bus, a little jump in his step. You stared at him as he walked away. "UHM WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! YOU JUST GOT JOSH DUN'S NUMBER!!" Veronica yelled at the top of her lungs.

A huge grin stayed plastered to your face for the rest of the walked back to your hotel. As you were walking though the doors of the hotel, your phone made a buzzing sound and you instantly got a rush of excitement. You knew who it was.

Next time I'll be sure to catch you when you fall. -Josh

Don't worry I'll always be holding onto you...
-Y/N

SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG I ALSO HAD TO ADD A CHEESY TEXT MESSAGE AT THE END I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT JTJJDICNAOWKDNROFN

LOVE YOU

|-/