Josh Dun-Coming Home From Tour (Part 1)

Hey! I'm a bitch I know but remember that aI really do appreciate all you guys that read my story. I look at the comments every day and I legit tear up. It's been a freaking sucky year hasn't it? Not just for me but for legit everyone. I don't know what it was...well I bet I do...but it seems like everyone has had a pretty bullshit year. But definitely this whole experience in Wattpad has been a crazy and amazing experience for me and I'm so glad that there are people that love reading my stuff it warms my little heart. So let's just love and read about twenty one pilots babyyyyyy. Also thinking about maybe making a new imagine story....maybe for The 1975??? Or Harry Potter??? You guys let me know!! Enjoy!

You took a deep breath as you sat in your car and watched the rain hit the windshield. Josh was coming home today and you couldn't be more excited. The only thing was that there was some anxiety along with your extreme urge to see him. You hadn't seen him in at least three months. The only thing that was keeping you two together were FaceTime sessions, texting, phone calls, and the fact that you both were pretty certain that you didn't want to be with anyone else. You grabbed your umbrella and bag and got out of your car, opening the umbrella as soon as you could to prevent huge rain drops from hitting your curled hair. As you walked closer and closer to the airport, the more butterflies filled your stomach. All you wanted to do was grab Josh and wrap your arms around him omg with running your hand through his dyed hair. Once you got inside, you closed your umbrella and looked around. You knew Josh wasn't off of his flight yet but you just wanted to make sure. While you waited, you bought a bag of chips from one of the general stores and sat down in a seat outside of the gate. Stress-eating your chips, you nervously checked your phone to see if Josh had said anything yet. You saw a text from him and instantly smiled.
Just landed! Can't wait to see your beautiful face! <3
(Okay so for whatever reason here, the text got closer together so just ignore it.)

Your smile grew into a huge grin as soon as you read it. You placed your phone back in your bag along with your chips, anxiously patting your hands on your jeans. You watched as people started to flood out of the gate from where the plane had just landed, standing up to see over people's heads. Hopefully you would be able to spot Josh's brightly colored hair as soon as he walked out. The more people that came out of the door and walked by you, the more anxious you got. Seconds felt like hours as you waited. You took your phone again , checking it to see if any more texts came from him, but there was nothing. You sighed and looked back up, and then...
There he was, standing ten feet in front of you with a huge grin on his face, backpack around his shoulders, arms wide open waiting for you to come run into them. And that's exactly what you did. The second you started walking (more like running) towards him, tears came from your eyes. You threw you arms around him just like you had imagined. Josh flung his arms around you as well, one hand on your lower back and the other placed behind your head. You heard a sniffle come from him and hugged him tighter. "Fuck I missed you. You smell amazing just like I remembered." Josh said. You instantly let out a laugh and he picked you up and spun you around. One he placed you down, you pulled away to look at him, placing your foreheads together. He looked at you with such love that you felt that you were the only people in the room. Josh placed his hand on your cheek and slowly pulled you into a kiss, his velvety lips touching yours. His tongue grazed your bottom lip and parted your lips. You smiled through the kiss and so did he, and once you pulled away you didn't want this feeling to ever end. "Okay so I ordered Taco Bell while I was on the plane so we should probably go pick that up now." He said grabbing your hand and starting to walk towards the door. "Wait you ordered..." you stared at him. "You-you ordered food while on the plane? You couldn't wait?" You asked, a giggle coming to you lips. "No one waits for Taco Bell. Also I have to talk to you about something when we get home..."

To be continued |-/