Chapter 2

Two weeks ago

It was a sunny day in Venice, Italy, Leo and Isabella were in history class listening to the assignment the teacher is giving, "Okay class, this week's assignment is, you have to go an historical place or something that has been there for many years," said Ms. Marcilini (lol idk XD) she added, "and I will also be giving you partners to work with." Half of the class were freaking out because they don't want to be paired up with their enemy, which fits Leo and Isabella, the two college students hated each other from the day they met, Why? Because Leo was always the one who teases Isabella and Isabella doesn't want to be paired up with the idiot who slacks off on work. As Ms. Marcilini lists off the students and their partners some where paired up with their friends and other weren't and one of them are Leo and Isabella. WHAT!?! ANYONE BUT HIM!!! Isabella thought, "Great, I'm paired up with the control freak" mumbled Leo. "The assignment won't be due till the end of the month, so I suggest all of you to start early!" Ms. Marcilini said with a kind smile, RIIIIINNNNGGG!! "Class is over you may all go home!" The students cheered and ran out of class and Isabella and Leo glared at each other and walked their separate ways.

Would this work out or go into total chaos?

Chapter 2 iz now finished!!! Yay!! And I will work on the other chapters soon!! Hope you all enjoy!!! Ciao~♥