Chapter 4

At the airport

Isabella sighed and thought 'I really don't want to go.....what if the plane crashes or we get lost in Japan!?' Thoughts passed through Isabella's head, Leo glanced at her and thought, 'Looks like she's going to pass out once we get there'.

Time skip

Attention passengers we will be arriving Japan in 10 minutes...thank you. The flight attendant turned off the speaker and Isabella was clenching the arms of the chair while Leo was peacefully looking out the window, "Why Japan? Why can't the mansion be in Rome or Florence? Questioned Isabella, " Calm down, Isabella we're only going to be here for three weeks then we go back" said Leo, Isabella was shocked that Leo uses her actual name instead of the nickname he always gives her, she later relaxed and took a deep breath. 10 minutes later the plane landed safely and everyone got off board and walked to the airport building, Isabella looked around and taking pictures and Leo glanced at her and smiled a bit (A/N: Do I smell a hint of love?? Lol).

The wonderful time skip

Isabella and Leo booked a hotel room and as they walked in they were happy to see two queen size bed so they ran and jumped to their beds
(A/N: best feeling ever!! Imma right?). Isabella grabbed her bag and took our her laptop and started looking up the mansion and she said "How about we go tomorrow in the afternoon to the mansion?" Leo nodded and said, "Eh, sure whatever" Isabella nodded and closed her laptop and yawned and laid down and fell into a peaceful sleep, Leo thought, 'I wonder if the story is true...' Leo laid down down on his bed and stared at the ceiling until his tiredness took over.

Chapter 4 is now complete, hope u guys like it, and give me ideas on what to right next for mai next book!! Ciao~♥