Chapter 7

Later in the afternoon

Isabella and Leo wandered around the mansion, several encounters with the Ao oni, but this time nothing had happened they found useful things in the mansion, some clues, and then they found a door covered with wall paper Leo said "how do we get in there no handle to it", Isabella remembered the glass shard and said, "I have something!!" She took out the shard and cut the wallpaper into shreds, Leo was shocked and and speechless, she threw the shard away and said, "Lets go" and she walked in, Leo blushed a bit and followed her. Leo was recording the whole thing and the place looked liked an enchanted forest but covered with cobblestone walls as they were walking they heard something behind them, they turned around and saw the demon again and they ran and the thing chased them, Isabella ran faster than Leo, since Leo was behind he dropped the camera and it shattered into pieces and he glanced back and the thing got closer and closer and Leo didn't watch where he's looking and he tripped on a tree root that was popping out of the ground and Isabella found light and she said "WE'RE ALMOST TO THE EXIT!!" she turned around and saw Leo behind and the monster getting closer and and she ran back and helped him up and Leo winced in pain and they started running, Isabella said, "Don't worry Leo we'll get out of here as soon as possible!" Leo frowned and said, "Isabella you have to leave me here" she stopped and said, "W-what, why?" He said, "I'll slow you down, but I can buy you some time to get out" he smiles smiled softly and added, "and I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, hope you can forgive me" Isabella bad tears in her eyes and he brought her close and whispered something into her ear and she looked at him and tears fell and she gave him one last hug and she ran off and when she was far enough from him she turned around and saw he wasn't there, more tears fell and she kept running to the light (haha see wat I....did....not a good time...I understand...).

Few hours later

She climbed up the ladder and got out and it was night time and she ran away from the mansion, away from the one she fell in love from those years but now she can't tell him, it was too late, the memories flashed in her head and the tears were blocking her way and she tripped on a pebble and stayed there and cried.

One day we'll meet again, and I could finally tell you 'I love you'......

😭😭😭 Chapter 7 is done and that's the end of this story...hope you guys liked it! And comment if you guys want a bonus chapter to this story. Ciao~♥