part 6

Lee and Maxx ran down stairs to find there sisters laughing on the floor.

Lee:

Sydney, Annika you both are so dead!

Sydney and Annika:

were already dead

Lee:

that doesn't change anything!!

Lee then grabbed his old sword from beside the couch and held it out. he was amazed when Sydney and Annika began laughing. Sydney grabbed her Ax guitar and Annika grabbed her new metal sword that could never break.

Lee:

hey no fair your using musical instrements as a weapon! and your using an unbreakable sword!!

Sydney:

so dad has an axe bass

Annika:

and mom has a gold sword that doesn't break

Lee:

yea but..

he then jumped in time when Sydney and Annika pounced at him.

Maxx:

I think me and my sisters will go into the kitchen it looks like things are about to get bloody...

Megan:

I agree

Abby:

same here

they soon ran into the kitchen to hide.

45 minutes later

Sydney and Annika threw Lee and he landed on fionnas back. she jerked up screaming.

fionna:

Marshall wake up! gumballs ghost has came back for revenge and...wait no the kids are just fighting.

Marshall:

that's good bunny just tell me when its time to wake up (snores)

fionna:

hmmm... hey Marshall guess what...

Marshall:

what?

fionna:

I'm pregnant

Marshall jerked up looking at fionna with wide eyes.

Fionna:

just kidding! (laughs)

Marshall:

I'm going to get you!!

Marshall then started to fight fionna like they did when they were young and fionna was human. they soon saw Megan and Abby rolling in as a ball and biting each other as they rolled around like in a ball on the floor. Maxx soon floated in a pulled Mark's tail. he then woke up and they began to fight. Toby then woke up and began to fight to trying to tear the boys apart from each other. cake and mono soon woke up and began to tear everybody apart.

Cake:

What is going on here?!

Mono:

tap dash dash tap tap dash dash tap?!! (why were you all fighting?!!)

Cake:

what do you have to say for your selves?

Lee soon pointed to the floor. everybody turned to look and saw a dancing caterpillar doing gangnam style.

all: what the?