Myler:love at first sight

Myler : love at first sight

It was an ordinary Monday morning. Marcus had stayed up late even though he had to get up and out for 8:30 for a meeting with his main man.

Marcus awoke to the sound of his alarm. He reached out of bed and stopped his alarm and just lay in bed for another 15 minutes. He now only had half an hour to get up, dressed, showered and most importantly eat. He was in a major rush a bead of sweat dribbled down his forehead.

Marcus pulled his door closed. It was 8:30 phew he was on time.

His meeting dragged on and Marcus couldn't concentrate he had one thing one his mind. One sexy thing. His meeting went on and on. People spoke and and spoke going on and on. Marcus heard nothing he just sat starring into space. The meeting ended and Marcus rushed out of the building.

Tyler awoke to the sound of some one knoking on the door. It was Marcus. Tyler flung the door open and as he set his eyes on Marcus his heart melted. He flung his arms around Marcus and they held each other tight.

"Oh Marcus I'm so glad you came" Tyler said and his voice made Marcus' melt for he knew Tyler was the one he would love forever.

"Come on in " Tyler invited Marcus in and they settled on the sofa in cuddle.

"I can't stop thinking about you Tyler I'm just so....." Marcus didnt finish his sentence because Tyler placed his finger on his lips and kissed him. This was the first kiss, a magical kiss, a passionate kiss. They could both feel this magic. This overwhelming feeling of love for each other. They were in love and they were happy about it.

Tyler pulled away. He took Marcus' hand and lead Him upstairs. Tyler had a big double bed which two men fell down onto. Marcus wrapped his muscular and tanned arms around Tyler. He was so happy to be with Tyler. Tyler slowly eased his leg over Marcus so that his thigh rested on Marcus' crotch. Marcus firmly held Tyler's bum and pulled Tyler on top of him. Their eyes met and they gave each other a menicing but sexual smile. Marcus pulled off Tyler's pyjama top. Gently Marcus tugged at Tyers nipples with his teeth causing Tyler to giggle.

"Oh Marcus I do love you" Tyler sighed as Marcus gently turned the two over so that he was on top.

Tyler undid Marcus' shirt and belt. Marcus wriggled meaning his trousers slipped to reveal his angry bird boxers.

Time slipped by and soon the boys fell asleep in each others arms. Hot and sweaty but happy.

There was a knock at the door. It was Casper and Zoe. Casper and Zoe had said they would come round to see Tyler when they got back from there romantic break for two.

"Tyler are you awake?" Zoe called through the letter box.

"I'm just coming" Tyler called back.

"Tyler let me get it" Marcus said now ready to reveal his sexuality and his feeling for Tyler.

"Okay if your sure but ill come with you I can't be away from you baby" Tyler said as he followed Marcus out of the room and down stairs to answer the door.

"Hi guys" Marcus greeted Zoe and Casper as he opened the door. Zoe and Casper looked at each other.

"Aww are you two like awww" Casper asked as Tyler came up and wrapped his arms round Marcus' waist.

"Yeah we are" Marcus said with a smile. He turned his head and looked into Tyler's eyes.

"Aww I'm so happy for you two" Zoe said.

The two couples sat on Tyler's fabric Sofas chatting about when they all first met. So much had changed. Tyler had moved to the UK and he and Marcus had got together. Zoe and Casper had moved in together and they were all happy.