Life is normal sort of.. (Prt 2)

"Marcus have you ended it with that boy yet?" It was my Mum.
"No Mum because I love Tyler and he loves me and your not going to be able to break us up because we love each other and he loves me unlike you if you really loved me you'd be happy for me" I hung up and Tyler ran over and jumped down next to me and hugged me. We hugged each other for what felt like ages.
"I love you" I whispered into Tyler's ear.
"I love you too" he whispered back.
I wanted to stay hugging him forever. Why was the world so judgemental. Why was my Mum so judgemental.
"I missed you when you were in hospital" Tyler said to me.
"I missed you too the bed was cold and lonely and nobody was there to say goodnight to me" Tyler kissed me.
"I'll say goodnight to you" he said intbetween kisses.
Tyler quickly disappeared into our bedroom and came back and helped me onto the office chair which he then pushed into our room. He had turned on the fairylights that drape themselves around the bed. The rest of the room was dark. He helped me onto the bed. I lay on the middle of the bed. Watching him. I watched Tyler shuffle around for a moment or two. He then came back over to me and gently eased himself onto the bed. He mounted me and leant down for a kiss. We kissed again and again. Each kiss was more and more passionate. Tyler's hand slowly stroked my arm. His fingers started at my shoulder and slowly reached my elbow which was bent to have my hands resting in his shoulders. He moved his hand to my chest and continued to move his fingers down to my belt buckle.
"Tyler I'm sorry but I can't not with my cast" I say looking into Tyler's eyes
"It's ok" he says back. As Tyler starts to get up I pull him back down and kiss him. Our lips crushed together making everyone else in the world seem nonexistent.
"Do you still love me?" I ask him.
"Oh Marcus you can be so stupid sometimes of course I love you" Tyler replied
"I'm sorry"
Tyler leaned in and kissed me not replying to my apologie. I guess that means he loved me. Of course it did. And I loved him. So much. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. It seemed right now that's all I wanted. Tyler. He's my everything.

Sorry I haven't updated in ages xxx thank you for so many reads!! Means alot to me xx