Im comming out

"Marcus!!!" My mum called as she rushed to my bed side closely followed by my dad.
"Mum I'm fine just a broken leg nothing to worry about" I said back
"No it's not fine it's that boy"she spat the last bit out like it was poison in her mouth.
"That boy as you call him has a name"I replied motioning for Tyler to come over to me
"Mum, dad this is Tyler"I said as Tyler came over and stood next to the bed I could see tears in his eyes and it broke my heart.
"Hmmmm" my mum said sounding unimpressed
"And he's my boyfriend because I'm gay" I looked up at Tyler and reached out to hold his hand. I squeezed his hand and smiled up at him. I knew I had done the right thing.
"Marcus are you sure i think your just concussed darling ill go and get a doctor"
"No Mum this is me and Tyler's who I love and if you don't like that that's fine just don't tell me your opinion if your not going to support me"
"MARCUS NO YOUR NOT GAY I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP WELL IN A RESPECTABLE HOUSE" My mum shouted I couldn't belive it I looked at Tyler and he was sitting with his arm around me protecting me this time. I sat up and looked at Tyler and kissed him. It was a magical kiss full of passion and warmth. I felt safe as our lips were locked moulding into each other.
"MARCUS!!!!!"
"Leave it he's made his choice and son ill support you" my dad said as me and Tyler broke our kiss.
"No we are NOT leaving it like this!" My Mum was angry at me because of who I loved.
"Mum you can't force me to change my mind about who I love!" I screamed back I couldn't belive it
"Look I love Marcus and he loves me what's so wrong with that?" Tyler asked. I squeezed his hand.
"Just leave I don't want you here if you don't like who I am" I said my mum looked hurt but I didn't care shed hurt me. And Tyler. A single tear rolled down my face and Tyler wiped it away.
"I think you should leave now" Tyler said. He really was my hero. My parents turned to leave my dad gave me a small smile and a nod before he left the room. As soon as they had left I broke down in tears Tyler held me close and kissed me on the top of my head. I felt safe in his arms it was like heaven lying there in his company.
"I Love" I said into Tyler's chest
"I love you too"He said back to me.

Sorry it's short been BUSYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!