Life is normal sort of (pt one)

We slept in late the next morning. I awoke first and hobbled off to the kitchen and somehow managed to start making us a cup of coffee each. I must admit it was a struggle but I managed to make the coffe. The only problem was how was I meant to get it to Tyler. I put some toast in the toaster and waited. Sure enough the smell made Tyler come sleepily looking for food.
"Morning" I groaned my voice was dry and tired.
"Hi oh you made breakfast you didn't have to but thank you" Tyler smiled as he took mine and his coffees to the table and finished making the toast. I went to sit down. This cast and broken leg were not fun.
"Oh for gods sake" I yelled
"Marcus are you ok?" Tyler called running to me
"Yes no oh I don't know I'm just fed up I guess"
"It's fine why not do some editing and make a video or something?"
"Yeh I might do thanks" I smile at Tyler and hobble into the study easing myself down onto the office chair. Then I realised all of the floor in the flat was wooden Lino and there was never any clutter about so..
"Weeeeee" I squealed and used my crushes to power myself around th study and into the kitchen where Tyoer was doing th washing up.
"Hahahaha I'm so vlogging this" a Tyler laughed grabbing his camera and filming me.
"Heelloooo now as you can probably see I have a cast in my leg because" I start to say
When Tyler says turning the camera round so it's filming him
"Because he was saving me because he is the sweetest kindest person in the world and I love him"
Tyler walks over to me as he says this and gently sits on my knee.
"We'll it was worth it to hear you say that" I grin at him. Wow we are so cheesy!
He turns his head and smiles and we kiss and as always it was magical.

"Ok so that's why I haven't uploaded recently as I've been in hospital and I only recently got back" Marcus finishes filming his vlog then continues to edit the video until its just right. He forwards himself the footage of him and Tyler kissing and cuts it down and puts it the end of his video.
After another half an hour his video is uploaded.
"Marcus your phones ringing" Tyler calls from the other room
"Can you answer it please" Marcus calls back making his way into the lounge where his phone and his boyfriend are.
"It's your mum" Tyler mouths handing Marcus his phone
Marcus rolls his eyes and held his phone up to his ears.
"Hello?" He says down the phone. He put It on speaker phone as he was to tired to hold it up to his head.

More of this chapter to come hopefully later but I felt bad for not uploading very often xx