Marcus stay with me...

I don't know what's happened. We were out getting coffee and suddenly I saw my whole world being smashed infornt of my eyes. My poor baby.

*flashback*
"Hahahaha" Tyler's laugh made Marcus' heart melt even after weeks of hearing it.
"Ok so lets read another one" Marcus said scrolling through the fan-fictions people had wrote.
"Oh no it looks like it's going to be a storm" Tyler said now shaking. Tyler hated storms. The loud noise and flashing lights he just didnt like them.
"It's ok come on let's go home" Marcus took Tyler by the hand and led him outside when a load clap of thunder rumbled over the dark English city.
Tyler squeaked with fright and Marcus out his arm round Tyler's shoulder protectively and kissed him on the head through his hair.
"It's ok come on your safe I would never let you get hurt"
At that moment a large van came swerving down the road heading straight for the couple.
Marcus pushed Tyler onto the path and tried to dash there aswell but it was to late.

Tyler's P.O.V
I laughed at the fanfics we were reading. I looked out the coffee shop window as Marcus found another story for us to read. Black clouds had started to fill the sky. It looked like a storm. I hated storms.Marcus held me tight as we started to walk home from the coffee shop.
"It's ok come on your safe I would never let you get hurt" Marcus said. At that moment we heard the screeching of breaks. Next thing I knew Marcus had pushed me back onto the pavement and saved me and sacrafised himself.
I screamed as the van hit Marcus knocking him to the floor.
"Marcus!!" I yelled as I ran to his side. He looked so pale and white. A lady ran up to me my brain couldn't register what she actually said but I knew she had called the ambulance.
The ambulance came and I was asked to move out of the way. They didn't realise. I needed to go with him.
"I-I-I n-n-need t-to go wit-th him" I stuttered
"Are you family?" They asked me.
"No but please I live with him"
"Okay, in you get" they pointed to the doors. I climbed in after Marcus and held his hand. I didn't speak to the ambulance staff. I just gazed into Marcus' eyes. The ambulance came to an abrupt stop and the doors were flung open. This time it wasnt especially light outside. The rain pelted down and the thunder clapped booming and echoing around us.
"Quick quick" The paramedics rushed inside they showed me the way and I ran after them. I never run but I had to for Marcus.
Once in the hospital he was put on a bed and ported down a maze of corridors. I felt sick. Hospitals smell of disinfectant and death. Oh it's horrible.

"Sorry can I just ask you a few questions please?" a nurse asked me. It's not like I had a choice.
I looked up and nodded.
"Ok well can I have his personal details and what exactly happened?"
"His name is Marcus Butler and we were going to cross the road and a van swerved and he pushed me to the side walk and the van hit him..." My voice trailed off and tears spilled down my cheeks.
"Thanks and Marcus should be ok can you contact his parents for us seeing as he's your friend I think it would be better coming from you" the nurse walked off and back to the double doors.
"You can come see him if you'd like?"
I stood up and walked after the nurse and through a door into a small side room. Tubes were weaved around each other and connected to a mask on his face.
I say down in a chair next to the bed and fished out my phone. I called his parents and had to explain to them what had happened. They said they would be at the hospital for the next day as they would have to drive back from where they were staying.

---sorry I haven't updated recently been quite busy sorry----