*{10}*

Hello guys, hears my tenth chapter yay! I don't know what kind of intro this is so I'm gonna just start the chapter.

Normal POV

Natsu busted through the doors of Loke's room to see his beautiful blonde fiancé on the Loke's bed clothes and hair ruffled up with his orange haired enemy right on top of her, hands on her body.

Angered Natsu pushed Loke of Lucy.

He stumbled falling on the floor landing on his ass.

"What the f*** do you think your doing you a$$hole."Natsu yelled.

"What the hell are you doing here you were not invited."Loke yelled getting up off of his ass.

"Why the hell were you feeling up my girl!"Natsu yelled.

"What do you mean your girl!"Loke shouted.

"Oh she didn't tell you we're engaged!"Natsu yelled.

Loke stood up in the middle of the room in shock.

Natsu ran over to Lucy hurt that she would betray him so.

"Lucy why?"he said his voice cracky.

"Another *hic* Natsu hehe there two Natsu's~"Lucy slurred.

"She is drunk!"Natsu yelled "You took advantage of her while she was drunk you son of a bitch."

Natsu gave Loke a good hard punch in the nose, which drew a good amount of blood.

Loke held his nose in pain, while Natsu went back to the bed to retrieve what was rightfully his, picking Lucy up bridal style, he carried her out the room down the stairs to his car.

He laid a knocked out Lucy on the reclined passenger seat.

He looked at her.

"I told you not to got to this party."

He sighed and drove her home.

*^*^*^*^*

Lucy POV

I started to regain consciousness, my head felt like my brain was pounding against my skull, I slowly
opened my eyes, a pink blurry figure stood before me, I sat up my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Lucy you okay."I heard Natsu say.

When my eyes adjusted I realized that I was in my room.

"What happened, what am I doing at home, Im supposed to be at the party?"I yelled out confused.

"Let's just say that I don't want you hanging around that Loke anymore."He told me.

"Why?"I asked.

"Well.......

*^*^*^*^*

.......and that's what happened."Natsu explained.

"He tried to take advantage of me."I breathed out.

"Yeah pretty much."

"But why?"I asked.

"I don't know."he said.

"I wanna talk to him."I said

"No,no,no not even an option."he explained.

"Please I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation."I pleaded.

"No!"

"What are you my damn mother! I've lost one best friend and I am not going to loose another, please Natsu."I begged.

"Fine but not right now you need to rest, your head must be hurting."He told me.

I gave him a nod and laid down on the soft pillow slowly closing my eyes.

"Lucy when are you gonna realize?"He asked.

Was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

Realize what?

Vote

Comment

Follow

~lu-chan101