*{16}*

Lucy POV

I was here sitting on the couch in the living room with Loke still with nothing but bikini and a shirt over it on.

"So Lucy are you going to the party they are having this evening?" He asked.

"I'm not sure as yet." I told him

"You should, I'll take you."he told me with a smile.

"Is lissana gonna be there." I asked.

"I don't know." He told me.

"I'll think about it in the meanwhile I would like to rest awhile alright."

"Okay."

He then got up and left to go do things that Loke does.

I went over to Natsu who was having a drink by the mini fridge with an angry face.

"Are you okay." I asked

"I'm fine." He said emotionlessly before walking away brushing against my shoulder harshly.

'What's his problem' I thought.

"Natsu whats wrong?" I asked.

"I said I'm fine!" He yelled before going into the bathroom and shutting the door in my face.

What did I do?

What did I do to make him act this way?

One minute he's all sweet and another he's shouting at me and slamming doors in my face.

You know what I'm going to that party I had a bad day, I need alcohol.

^*^*^*^*^*

After taking a long hot shower when Natsu finally left the bathroom.

I put on some skinny jeans with a black crop top some ankle boots and light make up, and just left my hair out.

I walked out of the bathroom towards the door and put my hand on the knob.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asked.

"Somewhere. " I said before opening the door and walking right out of the hotel room.

*^*^*^*^*^

I walked through the room the loud music pounded in my ears every one danced as the DJ mixed tunes.

"So you came?" Someone asked.

I turned around to meet the eyes of my best friend Loke.

"Yeah I need booze." I told him.

"Then come on let's make tonight a fun night." He said as he slung an arm over my shoulder.

*^*^*^*^*^

I didn't get drop dead drunk but I was buzzed, I danced with the crowd full of people, swaying my hips and flashing my hair from side to side.

It felt good to be having a fun time after all the drama of today.

I don't know how but I managed to loose Loke somewhere.

But I bearly cared as I danced to the music.

I soon felt two hands on my hips, a chest against my back and a face snuggled in deep within my neck as they swayed with me.

"Hey blondie." I turned my head to meet a complete and utter stranger, but for some reason I kept dancing with him probably because I was drunk.

"Hey~" I slurred.

"You look sexy tonight." He told me.

"Ha ha thanks~." I said in a daze.

"How about we take this to the back room?" He asked as he dragged me out of the crowd with my weak resistance.

"I don't think that's a very good idea I just came to have fun." I said.

"Okay then I'll give you some fun. " he said as he pushed me into a small dark closet.

He pushed me up against the wall, I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

I was squashed flat between him body and the wall.

He than started to kiss down my neck.

Tears ran down my eyes.

He put his hand at the hem of my shirt and ran his tongue along my exposed cleavage as he lifted my shirt over my head.

No I can't loose it to a stranger.

I just can't

It's for Natsu.