*{18}*

Lucy POV

We were now coming of the bus at home, because I asked to leave early, because  of certain circumstances.

I told Natsu that he didn't have to come back with me but he insisted on coming.

After that we bearly spoke, the bus ride was filled with awkward silence that was killing me but I was too shy to start a conversation after everything that had happened.

We got of the bus walking down the concrete walkway to our apartment building.

We that's went inside, going up the elevator to our apartment floor, before walking through our apartment door.

I nervously played with my fingers and said  "Um.....Natsu back at the resort when you said you cared about me was that really um...true?" I asked looking away the pink tint in my cheeks almost too obvious.

"Well....yeah." He said blushing, while scratching the back of his head.

"Thanks."I said biting my bottom lip.

He took a deep breath.

"Your making it so hard not to kiss you right now." He said.

"Wait....what."

I turned my head expecting to see his perverted face but a pair of lips crashed on to mine.

Update Tomorrow!

I am now not just updating on Sunday but random days weekly!

Chapters may be long or short depending on time management and mood!