Author's Note

Haha to be honest I never thought I would be one of those authors to write one of these in the middle of my novel but here I am. I want your opinion. So I personally don't like it when the POV (point of view) changes in the story unless it's constant change (like every other chapter), but I understand the need/want to know what another character is thinking in a particular situation. So I have a question now. I'm willing/excited to write a chapter in the POV of another character (such as Damen or Ronen) but I will NOT put it in this novel. So my question is do you want another's POV badly? If so I will create another novel and put the different POV's in there so that it doesn't mess up the novel for those who are like me. It would be kinda like short stories I guess and I will post which chapters it would be in between as the title of the chapter. 

THE RESULT IS PURELY UP TO YOU! I will probably still write things in different POV for the sake of me to prevent writers block, it's mainly up to you on whether or not they are published for you guys to see.

Comment your thoughts!

- S.N.

P.S. I was wondering if any of you know a good way to open my novel to more readers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Love!