Grady High School

"So what time you want me to pick you up tonight, bae?"

"I wanna go to that midnight party at Cascades...I heard the clique was going. You wanna go?"

"I'm down. Be ready by 11:30." He kissed her before the bell rang to go to class

Thats Breaunna and Chresanto. The perfect couple. They stay going on dates though!

"Who was that Rayan?!"

"I promise I don't know that girl, Zonnique!"

"It sure didn't look like that, the way you was cheesing all in her fucking face!"

"Whatever. I'm tired of you accusing me!" He slammed his locker

"Fuck you! I'm done!" She stormed off

Thats Zonnique and Rayan. The on and off couple. They'll be back together by 4th period.

"You're a really pretty girl, but i'm not interested....im really sorry!"

"Ummm.....ok." She walked away sadly

Thats Craig. The humble one. The last thing he likes to do is break hearts.

"Come here Mami.." Jacob gestured to a random girl

"Yes, Jacob?" She bit her lip

"Déjame ir dentro de ti y hacerte gritar papá!" He whispered in her ear

"I don't know what you just said...but it was sexy as hell!"

Thats Jacob. The man hoe. Sort  of like Highschools Stevie J. As for what he said, you better translate that shit in Google translate! Shiiit, I aint that smart!

"Baby, why can't we just kick it at my place tonight?"

"Because I'm not ready for all that. And besides....I  thought we were going to that party? If we're gonna go then i'm gonna have to hurry and do my homework with no distractions."

"I'm not gonna wait for you forever Bahja."

"Why is everything about sex to you? I'm not ready!"

And thats me. Bahja Rodriguez. The fun but responsible one. Arguing with my boyfriend Daniel once again about the same damn thing. Sex. When will he get that we're just to young and i'm not ready for the time when we slip up and i'm suddenly a mother.

Well...thats us. The popular kids. The cool crew. The Clique. We might be quirky and have problems of our own, but threw it all we stick together.

This is Grady Highschool.