STOP INTERRUPTING MY STORY

Bahja's P.O.V

"You sure you ready?"

"Positive."

Rayan and I walked into the cafeteria hand in hand as everyone watched us. I heard a couple questioning if he was cheating on Nique or if they broke up or not. I knew that was gonna happen, but i'm not gonna let that faze me. It's none of their business who we date. Besides, what I really cared about was Nique's reaction when we got to the table. This determines our whole friendship. Our sisterhood. Our love for each other. I really hope we can all just be one big happy family with no problems.

"Hey guys...." I said nervously as everyone at the table turned toward us

"Uh....." Jacob looked directly at Nique

"Y'all wanna explain?" Chresanto asked

"Bahja and I......we're together now. EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED

"Oh." Bre said awkwardly

"This isn't going to be a problem is it?" I said, worried

"Of course not! We're gonna support y'all 100 percent! Right guys?" Craig said and everyone "yea"d except for Zonnique

"Nique? You okay?" 

"What? You think i'm gonna be mad? If y'all wanna be together who's stopping you?"

"So you're ok with this?"

"Of course. I've moved on. Mentally and relationship wise."

"Wait, you're dating someone new?"

"Yea. He'll be here anytime now."

"Well i'm glad theres no problems. Hey Bre, can I have your chicken finger? "

"No! This shit is too good!"

"Thats why I want one!"

"You can have my chicken fingers if you want."

At that moment, I didn't want anymore chicken fingers. I knew that voice from a mile away and I wish I hadn't. I turned around to find myself looking at--

"Daniel?? Why are you at my table?"

"This is our table now." He smirked sitting down

"Last  time I checked, you were kicked out of the Clique for ignorance! You have no reason to be here!"

"I'm just sitting with my girlfriend!"

"Really? You still haven't moved on from me. Get a life."

"Bahja I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about--"

WAIT. STOP THE STORY. HOLD THE FUCK UP. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU WRITING HIM BACK INTO THIS STORY BRI!

WELL TOO FUCKING BAD BAHJA. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

NO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE WRITING HIM INTO START DATING ZONNIQUE!

YO ASS IS GRASS BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT?! THEY WAS GONNA READ THAT PART.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TOO?!

YOU'RE MY HOE! YOU DO WHAT I SAY! THIS AINT NO PICK YO OWN TOPPING SALAD BAR. I PICK THE TOPPINGS BITCH! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN FINISH THIS CHAPTER.

"Bahja I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about Zonnique."

"THE FUCK?!" By that point everyone in the cafeteria was staring at our table and me "How could you do that Zonnique?"

"If you can go out with Rayan, I can sure as hell go out with Daniel!"

"Thats just like you to go out with every boy in school. SUCH A HOE."

"OH HELL NO!" Zonnique took her shoe off to get ready to beat my ass!

"Bitch, COME ON!"

"WAIT!" Bre jumped in the middle of us "Are y'all really going to fight? Over boys? Y'all are better than that! Y'all are SUPPOSED to be sisters! What happened to that? What happened to sticking together? Now y'all wanna fight over some boys? Y'all need to apologize to each other right now!"

"I'm not apologizing to her!" Nique snapped

"Me neither!"

"STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN AND APOLOGIZE! NOW!"

".......Sorry..." We said in unison

"Now who wants chicken fingers?" Bre said non-chalantly

HAHA! Y'all hoes thought Nique was gonna over-react didn't you? And I bet ya asses didn't see Daniel coming back too huh? MURK.

COMMENT AND VOTE!