Chapter 9

[Not edited] [Very very very short chapter]
Ed :
I lift her face and delicately kiss her and she doesn't back away, she responds to my touch and stands on her toes and hungrily kisses me. Her tongue traces my lower lip and I allow her to enter. We are so caught in the moment, my hands are on her waist and her hands around my neck. We don't stop, I delicately bite her lower lip and she let's out a moan. She places her hand softly on my stomach and pushes me away. "That's enough Mr. Non rapist" and I could feel her lips smile against mine. I hug her and she rests her head on my chest. She makes this travelling homely. Warm. I don't know if I love her or like her in a romanticised way but I loved today. I loved how the weather was, I loved the color of the sky, I loved the trees, I loved the clear water, I loved the wind which blew and the birds which chirped, and I loved the kiss and I love the way I am holding her right now. Part of me says that it's her first kiss.  But another part of me protests, how can such a pretty girl like her never be loved, never be kissed? I would love to be her first kiss but I also wouldn't want to think of her as one of those girls in school who didn't get attention from boys, she is way too pretty. If I am her first I am glad she trusted me, I am lucky to have her, right now, by me. And honestly I cannot ask for more in this moment. Just her in my arms felt like home and I don't know why.
××
THEY KISSED YAYAY 💃
Sorry for this chapter too 😅😅😅
x kate x