Chapter 1

No ones POV

It was a warm March evening, and the guild was celebrating. Natsu and Lucy had just announced their engagement and a party was being thrown in their honor.

Glasses clinked all around, cheep booze spilling over and drunken laughter bellowed all around.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve."

Kerplunk.

Natsu had just lost the drinking challenge. Lucy ran over to him, drunk herself.

"Natsuuuuu! Get uuuuup. You're to heavyyyyy. " She said trying to drag the poor dragon slayer.

Cana just laughed, as she gulped down her thirteenth mug.
"WHO*hic* W-WANTS TO FACE ME?!" She called out, swinging her empty mug around.

"*hic* I-I...*hic* I'll do it!" Gray stumbled over to the table, he obviously wasn't going to last long, he was hardly staying awake already. From the corner of the room Juvia shouted. "GO GRAY *hic* SAMA!" She sobbed, she was drunk, holding out her mug she was given a refill.
"AYE, W-*hic*-ILL KAY!" Gray's words were slurred and incoherent, but that didn't stop the ice make Mage. Cana laughed.

Two mugs were filled.

"Go!"
The two started chugging. Beer dripped down their faces.

"One. Two. Three."

Suddenly Cana fell forward, her mug spilling its contents on the table.

"CANA'S OUT! THIS IS A MIRACLE! CANA'S OUT!"

Juvia picked her head up off the table.

"GRAY SAMA WON?!" She exclaimed walking over to the table in surprise.

"Juvia is su-" she was cut off by the sudden hug from Gray.

"Juviaaaaaaa..." He said attempting speak. "Take*hic* take me home....."

Juvia blushed.

"Why....you've never asked this before..." She said, rivers of tears started to form.

"Cause you live closest to me, stalker..." He said with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Juvia...just take him home...we can't keep him here anyway...." Mira said, she was holding on to Laxus's arm tenderly, he didn't seem to mind.

"Mira-saaaaaaaan...." She said through her tears.

"Juvia...." Gray said, still buried in the fur of her dress.

"Fine." She said, putting Grays arm over her shoulder.

They neared Gray's house. Juvia fiddled with the keys for a minute before dropping the idea of looking for them.

"Wter sclcer. " Her words were slurred but it had the same effect. She slid water in between the lock and the door, it opened up easily.

"Upstairs and to the right..." Gray said weekly, attempting to direct Juvia to his bedroom where he wanted to be taken.

Juvia sighed and drug him up the stairs.