Another Day (Decepticon)

Megatron
Never have you been so bored. Not even when you were juvenile. The human children were at school, and a majority of the Autobots were out. Luckily, the groundbridge opened, letting Bulkhead and Bumblebee walk in, obviously beaten. You grinned, and flew through the groundbridge, greeting the familiar grey robot they informed you was Decepticon, you were flying eye-optic level in front of him, feet apart. "And so we meet." Megatron grinned, lifting his servo to let you stand. You glanced back, seeing the groundbridge close. "I suppose so. Those humans were idiots. Like all of them." "I believe we'll get along just fine. I am Lord Megatron." "04A50N. Only thing I've been called by." His own groundbridge opened, having him walk through it, on the other side, you find yourself on a ship. No turning back now.

Soundwave
You watched, as a family happily walked with their new pet kitten in hand, and bit back tears as you sat in an alley way, away from view, fur dirty, scratched, rough, and some places even burnt. You lowered your head to hide it from view even more, tears beginning to slip. You had no purpose. No cause. No chance of contributing to your species. You only got to suffer... you hated it. Metal slipping underneath you made you shake, quickly turning around to find a faceless robot, the one from before. he highered you towards him, and got to his pedes, summoning a groundbridge behind him and he turned. You, alarmed, looked around furiously, terrified. Next thing you knew, you were in a totally new place, when he placed you on a huge table, you looked at the now sitting robot in awe. He just adopted you into his life... It made you happy.. very happy.

Starscream
Never had you ran faster. Your leg was meh and there was a wolf pack scout group chasing you. You had only trespassed for water.. good thing you got enough to last a run, and when you lost them in the savanna terrain, you found yourself in front of a huge black crashed ship of sorts. You were panting heavily, having been running miles on little food and water. You walked towards the structure when you sensed a sand storm coming this way, you were slow sense you had an injured leg and three legs aren't that quick. When you made it the doorstep and a ways inside, the sandstorm had began, but you were falling unconscious. Last you'd seen was a robot you came across sometime ago.

Knockout
Once again, Knockout found himself at the snowy home of the gorgeous creature he'd seen beforehand, staring at it's elegance in hiding. Currently it was licking up water from an iced over lake. He stared for some time, until he noticed the ice sheet beneath it begin to crack. The water was fast and could freeze the leopard in seconds if it seeps through the fur. So he did the gracious thing, and ran to save it, but to avoid getting himself caught in the rushing sea, he held his hand out towards the beauty, to carry it over to safety. It hopped on, and Knockout carried it to the safe snow, the groundbridge opened behind him, receiving orders from Lord Megatron, having him set down the creature and go through the bridge. But the Snow Leopard, you, followed. Whether good or bad idea, you landed yourself in a bigger world than you thought there was. With more robots. A lot more.

Arachnid
You left back to your "friends" to share what you saw with a slithering excitement. But, before you could reach them, you were picked up, and rose up to meet the familiar purple optics of the spider-like robot. "I believe you'll do just fine clearing up my mice problem." She grinned and walked back to her "home" for you to start "working."

A/n
I changed the Cybertronians to speak so that you, as readers know what they're saying
I still want you to know that you (aside from Megatron's and Ratchet's) cannot understand them! If you can't keep track of that, let me know, I'll change it back, kay?
Sorry for the wait! Been stressed with family issues and school scrap
I'm so happy people are actually supporting this! It means so much to me!
I originally thought no one would like this idea because it's different,
So this means a lot! Thank you!
Thank you for waiting!!
Kitty-Black signing off.