4 - the scouts

After an hour or two of training and exploring Captain Levi came out to see you and Armin once again training

"are you ready to show me what you have got?" Levi said taking a seat directly infront of you. armin winked at you, that was your que.

"Yes, sir!" you said then struck the salute.

"Impressive salute" he said, his eyes lit for a second then lowerd again. "show me what else you have learnt!"

"Captain!" Eren shouted running towards Levi. "here is the things you requested!" Eren said passing Levi a long and sharp sword. your eyes grew wide in fear, you knew he wouldn't heart you but you didn't like the look of it. "thank you, Eren." Levi said then patted the space beside him for Eren to sit. Eren gave you a warm smile and mouthed 'good luck'.

you showed Levi the hand-to-hand combat and everything basic, you then showed him your balance. when you were done he walked over to you with the sword.

"impressive, [y/n], but now you need to learn to use one of these," he passed you the sword, you stared down at it straight into your reflection. "Eren, Armin, I am leaving you with her again, meet me in the same hall for lunch at 1:00" he said then walked out.

"so lets start with how to hold it!" Eren said with a smile, "let me show you"

-----------------------------
1:00
---------------------------

You, Eren and Armin were walking towards the hall, talking about how cool and scary it was being a scout. The thoughts of your mother and father struck your mind every time you heard the word Titan. "It's a great experience to be honest, but it's pretty scary knowing you could get eaten or killed at any moment" Armin said.
"What do you know, Armin? You've never killed a Titan" Eren said.
"Well, I, ugh....." You giggled at their actions, you noticed Armin was staring at your smile, he was smiling back and blushing at the same time. You looked away quickly as you arrived at the hall. Jean, Mikasa, Levi, Hanji, Sasha and other scouts were there too. Sasha waved at you with a big and bright smile. "Please, take a seat" Levi said motioning you to a seat with his eyes. After lunch you showed Levi your sword skills, he was quite impressed, but he never showed a smile. "[y/n]," he said, you looked at him, "welcome to the scouts" he said, kinda smirking, close enough to a smile I guess. You thought, you smiled back at him. He passed you a green cloak then left, "YEY!!! Congrats [y/n]!!!" Shouted Armin running to wards you. You flashed a smile in response, "thanks" you said.
"Who knows, your first mission could be tomorrow!" He said.
"I hope not, I'm not ready!!" You replied nervously, Armin giggled and said aiming under his breath, you didn't hear what he said so you just shook it off, he came closer to you and gave you a hug, "congrats again, it takes a lot to get into the scouts so your really lucky" he said holding on to you. You felt yourself blush and smiled at the thought of him blushing too, you knew that is what was happening right now. Who knew that the next day was gonna be so eventful