7 - we're all scared

Your POV
You woke up back at the castle in your room, was it all a dream? We're you fine. You didn't move, you lay in thought.
"[l/n], how are you doing?" Levi said as he came in seeing you awake, you sat up and looked around the room. A pain and cramp strained down your leg and into you foot (a/n never had a broken foot/bone, touch wood invade I jinx it, so I don't know what it's like) you reached down to your burning foot, "I take it not so good" he said leaning against the wall.

"W-what happened?" You asked.

"Well you killed your first Titan, you then lost concentration and got caught by a Titan behind you, Armin wasn't man enough to save you but, Mikasa came by just on time and saved you, with out her you would have been Titan bate" he explained,

"Armin wasn't 'man enough' to save me, what do you mean by that?" You said kinda angry but hardly showed it.

"Armin has never killed a Titan, in fact I'm surprised he's still alive" Levi responded, hardly answering your question, you lay back and looked to the roof,

"C-can I speak to him?" You ask.

"Who, Armin?"

"Yes, and Eren and Mikasa" you pleaded

"Ok, Eren is busy doing some Laps at the minute but I guess he can have a break"

"What happened to Annie? Did we get her?!" You asked concerned.

"No, she got away, no doubt she will be back soon though" Levi said, "I'll go get them" he left the room. You were alone again, it was so quiet you could hear the whispers of the wind and footsteps of soldiers coming up and down the hall. You took a deep breath and closed you eyes. What has my life become? Why should I deserve to live? I have nothing! You thought to yourself, then you say up in realisation. Wait, does Armin love me? Is he the reason then I'm alive, then why didn't he save me? He obviously doesn't feel the same way. Suddenly Eren walked through the door, "oh my god [y/n], your a life saver!" He said in between breaths. "Another 10 laps after this!" He shouted taking a seat. "How you doing?" He looked at you.

"I-I'm fine, where's Armin and Mikasa?" You asked concerned for your friends.

"Oh, Levi went to get them, they won't be long"

"Eren..." You said quietly, he looked straight at you, "d1does Armin love me?" You said not daring to look at him.

"W-why do you ask?"

"Because I over heard you guys talking yesterday, or today, I've lost track of time.."

"Oh, that was yesterday before the mission"

"That doesn't answer my question, Eren!"

"Ok, ok, I'm not really suposed to tell you but.... Yeah, I think he does have feeling for you, I'm not to sure as he didn't try to save you, but on the bright side, yo didn't die" Eren said.

"Wait he does?" you said then looked up at Eren, taking your gaze away from your foot

"Well, yeah, I guess, I think he just-" suddenly Eren was interrupted by Mikasa running in, Armin trailing behind.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! [y/n], are you ok, is your foot ok, is it broken?!" Mikasa asked tunning over and hugging you. You smiled at her concern over you,

"Yeah, I'm fine, my foot is broken but I'm fine" you said,

"Woah, Mikasa your normally concerned for me, I'm kinda jealous, haha" Eren laughed sarcastically,

"What, am I not allowed to make sure my best friend is ok?" Mikasa said still hugging me,

"Beat friend, I thought I was your best friend!" Eren said, you could tell he was a bit jealous,

"Come on, I've been best friends with 2 boys for nearly 9 years, can't I have at least one girl best friend?" Said Mikasa, Eren rolled his eyes then continued to stare at the wall. Armin was standing in the corner reading a book and he didn't move, he looked pretty sad too, was it because of you?
"Armin?" You spoke up without realising. He looked up from his book and into your eyes, his eyes were red and his face was pale, what was up with him? "H-hi" you said nervously. He didn't reply, he simply looked straight back to his book.
__________
Armins POV
I couldn't do it, I couldn't speak to her, what if I said the wrong thing? I already feel like a idiot for not saving her, so why should she be my friend, why should she deserve to know, wait no, like me. Do I deserve any friends? I just stared down at my book, I wasn't going to do or say anything.
_______
Your POV
After Mikasa and Eren had a chat with you they decided to leave, Armin followed them out but then was stopped by Eren, Eren closed the door so it was only a tiny bit open, "you are staying here, Armin" I heard Eren say.

"I-I can't!" Armin replied.

"Just do it Armin, don't leave her alone, she needs company!" Mikasa said.

"Don't you guys get it, I feel like a idiot, I've done enough to her, I can't make it any worse than it is!" Armin whisper-shouted. Yoou decided to speak up.

"A-Armin, c-can I speak to you?" You said quietly. There was a silence then Eren opens the door and pushed Armin in, he forced Armin to sit next to my bed and left the room, we waited for their footsteps to fade. Armin stood up and headed for the door, "p-please don't leave me!" You said then grabbed his wrist. He walked back and say on the chair furthest away from you, "what's up?" You said looking at him.

"N-nothing, just don't talk to me." He replied motionlessly.

"There is something wrong I can tell!" You said hastening your tone.

"It's just..... Why do you wanna be my friend?"

"Because your a nice guy, your... Your just, well you"

"But I'm weak, I can't even save you, how can you live with that?"

"Your not weak Armin, your scared, we all are, you just have to try, if it wasn't for you Mikasa wouldn't have heard your call, she wouldn't have been there to save me, but why didn't you try?"

"Because, your right, I was scared, I-I froze up, I wanted to but I couldn't move, I-I-I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," you said, Armin stood up and walked to you...