14 - the unexpected happens to the unexpected

(A/N, don't play video till I say ok!!)
You swung from house by house slaying titans in your way. Eren, still in his titan form, was fighting Annie who was beating him. "go Eren, you can do it!" you whispered looking at him. he stood up and begun to fight again, steam bursting out of all his wounds. You spotted a 10 metre titan heading their way, you clicked the button and flew off to save your friend, you shot the wire toward the neck then sliced it open making the giant fall to the ground.

Mikasa spotted you and flew over, "how are you doing?!" she shouted as you both landed on the roof.

"well.... I'm not dead" you smiled at her, she gave you a quick hug and then flew away into the ruins of the town.

Titan by titan you headed for the wall, "[L/N], we need you here!" Levi shouted, you looked behind you then followed his instructions.

"NO! NO! Please someone help!!" You heard someone say, you faced towards the voice and noticed a scout in the hands of a Titan. She looked directly at you, you swung into action and saved the girl, "th-thank you, good luck" she said then swung away. You looked into the distance and watched as 2 people were being eaten alive, 4 people clutched in the hands and 15 swinging around trying to kill Titans and save everyone else. Your father flashed into your eyes, "d-dad?" You questioned as he appeared in front of you.

"Make me proud [y/n]," he said then disappeared again. You felt a tear run down your cheek, you wiped it away and kneeled down on the surface of the roof.

"[y/n]?" You heard a voice behind you, it was Armin. "Are you ok?" He asked, you turned to face him.

"Y-yeah" you smiled, "I was just thinking of my...my family" you said, you stood up and gave him a hug. "I don't need to anymore..... You my family now" you said. He placed his arms around you then kisses your for head.

"Y-you are too [y/n], I love you" he said then took your hand. "Come on" he smiled.

"I love you too...." You said then you both headed towards the Eren V Annie fight. Annie was stuck to the floor as Eren was punching her. You wondered what it was like to be a Titan shifter...... Maybe it would be cool. You headed towards Eren and Annie, "[y/n], don't get to close!!" You heard someone say, you looked towards them but then Annie dodged a punch and instead Erens fist was heading towards you, the fist didn't hit you but the pressure sent you flying into a house, you were paralysed.

Suddenly a shadow fell from behind you. You felt a giant hand slip around your waist and lift you slowly up. The world froze. Not again. You saw Armin in the corner of your eye. He then noticed you, you looked around and noticed that mikasa was no where to be seen, was this your end? Why was it going to end like this? Armin came to a stop on a roof.
(A/n, play video now!)

__________
Armins POV
Here we are again. I had to save her. Felt myself stand up, but no, I was frozen yet again. I stood up then a memory passed my mind. Our first kiss....

Her hands around my neck. She was adorable..... Her kiss so soft. It was purfect....

Our awkward morning....

Her fingers twisting my hair... "A-Armin? Why are you in my bed?" She asked.

Then our 'cupboard kiss'....
[y/n] suddenly pushed me back, I didn't expect to but the door suddenly opened causing me and [y/n] to fall back onto the floor in the hall. Eren soon came across and saw us, while he was laughing I decided to come up with an excuse, "um-um-um....... I-I-I was.... looking at the ceiling, yup, [y/n], there is defiantly no spiders up there!" I said