1

Late in the night, Deidara sat in his area of the room that he lived in. His hands were molding animals and different creations out of the clay he created, and with each one, he smiled.

But that was until three men showed up in the room behind him, one speaking up quietly.

"Are you Deidara of Iwa?"

"Yeah. What's it to any of you, un?"

"We were sent to recruit you to the Akatsuki." Itachi said, and Deidara shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"I'm sorry but that really has nothing to do with me. The only thing I want to do is concentrate on my art."

"Hu, art." Sasori said, eyeing the piece the blonde held in his hands.

"The art I create with clay I make myself. It can also explode! And when it does, it makes its existence more sublime... that's when it becomes true art! Because art...is an explosion!!" He said, throwing his arm with the clay up in the air for a second.

"That's enough." Itachi said as he stepped closer to Deidara. "I'll handle this."

"What, you wanna fight?" Deidara asked as he turned around to see his opponent.

"Yes. And if I win, you join the Akatsuki."

"Alright. But don't underestimate me... or my art!" Deidara said loudly as he stood up, completely facing his competitor, before he threw the piece of art he had been working on at Itachi.

The white spider looking creator flew through the air, towards Itachi's face. The Uchiha leaped back away from the clay that continued to move towards his face. Deidara gave a small smirk as he raised his hand up, extending his pointer and middle finger on the hand and closing his eyes.

"Un!" He said, and the spider exploded. But when it exploded, the only thing it hit was the wall behind where Itachi was standing. The man with the black hair stepped out of the smoke, and stared at Deidara.  

Deidara gave Itachi his normal cocky smirk, and pulled out two more pieces of clay. "Let's finish the introductions here." He said, and he got ready to throw the pieces of clay at Itachi, until a quiet voice came from the corner behind Deidara, on the other side of the room of the Akatsuki were.

"Dei..?" It said quietly, and a little blonde girl stepped out of shadows and towards the bigger blonde. Her hair was messed up, and she had a small stuffed animal in her arms. She used one of her fist to rub her eyes slightly, before glancing at her brother again. "What's going on..?"

"Nothing, Ishi. Please go lay back down. Dei will be there as soon as I get these people to leave, un." He said, but the little girl continued to stand there, staring at her brother.

"Ishi, please, listen to me."

"But Dei.." She said quietly, staring at her brother.

"No buts!" He said, and the little girl nodded slightly and backed up into her corner. When Deidara turned around, he resumed his fight with the Uchiha.

///

Deidara was panting, half crouched over from the fight as he gave a small smirk. "You're good." he said to his opponent. "But not good enough!"

As he said this, a giant clay centipede broke through the ground and wrapped itself around Itachi. "This is where you end." He said, holding up his hand in its formation to created the explosion.

"Before you do anything, I would look at yourself first." Itachi said, and Deidara looked down quickly and gasped. Around his body was his own centipede creation, and the one around Itachi was gone.

"Genjutsu.. sense when?!" Deidara screamed at them.

"Since the very beginning. The moment you looked at Itachi's sharigan, it was all over," Kisame said, giving a small smirk to the blonde boy.

"You have lost this fight." Itachi said, and Deidara cursed under his breath. 

"Fine, I'll come with you. But I'm bringing Ishi, un. I'm the only family she has. That's the only way I'm coming." Deidara said.

"The Akatsuki is no place for a child."

"I told you, it's the only way I'm coming, un." Deidara said, glancing back at the blue man. "We both come, or neither of us."

"You can bring her for now, and we'll see what Pein says when we arrive." Kisame said, and Deidara nodded slightly as he walked over to his little sister. He crouched down beside of the crying girl, who had been crying since Itachi and him started fighting.

"Gather your things, Ishi. We're leaving." Deidara said, and the little girl quickly picked up all of her things in her backpack, and walked over to her brother with her arms extended.  Deidara picked up his sister, placing her on his back as the other three of them began to walk away. Deidara only followed them, holding his sister on his back as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Where are we going?" Ishi whispered quietly, and Deidara looked at his little sisters gently features, her blonde hair and soft skin, her bright blue eyes that were full of innocence.

"I don't know." Deidara said truthfully. "But I promise I'll protect you there."

//
this is really short, but it's just a introduction. We hope you enjoy.😊