SUPRISE!!

YAY! It's Saturday! Ahhh. Finally the weekend! I climb out of bed and put on my house robe and throw my hair up in a bun and grab my phone and make my way down stairs for a refreshing bowl of Apple Jacks. I go sit down at the table and start eating my cereal and my mom comes and sits next to me with her cup of coffee. She says, "So, Hannah what are you doing this weekend?" I reply by saying nothing so far. Then she says, "Great because I have a suprise for you honey." And she got up from the table and went to go get it and I kept thinking to myself what could it be. My mom made her way back downstairs with an envelope and handed it to me. It was pretty light so it couldn't have been much. I opened it and it was a ticket to go see Blake Gray and all the others. I jumped out of my chair and screamed in excitement! This is the best day ever!!! And my mom says,"I know you won't be able to meet him but you will have front row during the show." I gave my mom a big hug and made my way upstairs and got in the shower.......After I got out it was 11:30 and it starts at 5:00 so I have plenty of time to get ready and make my way there. I went in my closet and now the hard part, what am I going to wear? I tried on several outfits and I really didn't like them. Then I remembered I went to Hollister the other day and got some clothes. I put on my washed out skinny jeans, and rolled them up just a little. I put my white converse on and a flanal shirt with a white tank top underneath. I plugged my curler in and letted it heat up while I did my make up. After I got done doing my make up I curled my hair. I then looked at the clock and it was 12:17. So, I grabbed my tan Michael Kors purse and grabbed my ticket and made my way down stairs. I grabbed my keys for car and yelled,"Bye mom I'll see you later, love you". She replied, "love you too honey, be safe and I said. "Ok." I made my way down the sidewalk and got into my car and drove to my destination. I finally arrived and it was 2:00 and hardly anyone was there. I was so excited!! My heart was pounding out of my chest just knowing that Blake is right here where I am! I went to find a park and I found a front park. I grabbed my shoulder purse and made my way up the stairs and walked in the building. No one was in the building a the time so I went and sat in line.