How is this even happening?

As I went to go sit in line I heard someone's voice. OMG! It was Blakes! I started to panic as he kept walking closer to me. He seen me and came over my way. He said."You're pretty early." I said,"Yeah just for you."(I started blushing) he said,"Aww you are so sweet. Cutie what's your name?" I told him my name was Hannah. He told me that is a beautiful name just like you and he made me blush. He said,"You are so cute when you blush." He grabbed my hand and it started to get all tingly and he said I don't want you to just stand here for 3 hours come with me and you can meet all the other boys. We went back to the room and no one was in there. And he said,"Huh? I guess it's just me and you here?" I said,"yeah I guess so while blushing." When sat on the couch and started talking and he asked for my Instagram and snap chat and followed me. And I said to myself...I guess dreams can come true. I then looked over at Blake and he was staring at me with his big dreamy blue eyes. He made my face turn red and I giggled. He said."you have the cutest laugh ever." He asked me if I was going to the meet and greet and I told him no, I'm just attending the show. And he said,"Well then you know I can fix this problem." He went over in his bag and grabbed a meet and greet ticket and gave it to me. I was so excited I squealed and gave him a big hug! I said to myself..(oh my goshhhh this hunk smells so good and he gives the tightest, biggest, bestest hugs ever!) I then pulled away and I looked over in the corner and I seen a hoverboard. I was like OMG Blake is that yours? He said,"yeah do you have one?" I told him no. He said,"Well I'll let you ride mine. I got all excited and I was like okay! He went to go get it and I got on and I fell! We both started giggling and he helped me up! He said"Let me help you." And I told him no I got it but he said,"No, I'm gonna help you because I don't want you to fall again." He then helped me get on and put his hands on my hips so I wouldn't loose my balance and I started to feel all tingly inside!😊 He then let go and I had the hang of it. And I told him I wish I had one. He said,"Yeah I wish I had you." And I said,"What?" And he said oh nothing just talking to myself.