Show Time

It was show time finally! I went to go sit in my front row seat and they announced that the show is about to start in 2 minutes. I started to get really excited!......the boys walked out. It was Blake, Hunter, Weston, Brandon, Simon, and Mark. They did dance competitions and had a twerking contest. They then had to pick a girl to come slow dance with them on stage and whoever was the best got a follow on Instagram from all of them. All of the boys have done chosen a girl and then it was Blakes turn. I seen that Blake was trying to look for me. It took him like 5 minutes and our eyes finally met. He said,"I'm gonna choose this cutie right here!" And everyone started to scream. I started to get nervous. The Dj started to play a slow song and Blake grabbed my hand and held me close and we started to dance. It lasted for 3 minutes and then the crowd had to vote. Hunter and his girl named Jami Michelle won. She was really lucky. Blake said to me,"Even though we lost you will always be a winner in my eyes beautiful," and he gave me a hug and kissed me on the head and he whispered in my ear meet me in the room we were in earlier after the show.......an hour later the show ended and all the girls were leaving. I then made my way back to the room and all the guys were in there, and as I walked in all the guys started saying uuuuuewh, Blake has a crush and he got embarrassed and walked into the other room and locked the door. I said,"guys why did you have to do that to Blake..don't embarrass him like that."I rolled my eyes and went and knocked on the door and said, "Blake it's okay, it's Hannah, let me in." I heard the door unlock and I walked in. He looked upset so I gave him a hug. And I asked him,"Why do you look so sad?..is it because they were picking on you?" He said,"No." I then asked him,"What is it then? He said,"it's because you have to leave." Awwww, I said I wish I didn't have to leave." He told me that you don't. And I told him yeah I kind of have to because I have school and my family back at home. His eyes started to tear up and I told him don't cry because your gonna make me cry. We then both started crying and I went to go sit on his lap and we cried on each other's shoulders. It was the saddest moment of my life. We then stopped crying and looked into each other's eyes and he kissed me passionately. Blake said,"Hannah, the moment when I looked over at you when you were waiting in that line, I just felt sparks and my heart felt complete............I love you Hannah and I don't want you to leave me. I want to spend then wrest of my life with you." I said,"I tell you what Blakey..I have to go home but I will FaceTime you everyday, I will never forget you. We then put our heads together and closed our eyes and then gave each other the biggest hugs. I love you Blakey, and don't you ever forget that. He said,"I love you too babe." He walked to to my car and gave me kiss we said love you and held hands. He walked away slowly crying and our finger tips slowly left each other.