FOOOOOOOOOOD

To keep him from getting bored, Mimi took his hat off and gave it to him.

"Here, play with this for a while."

Nastasia came up.

"Uh, dinner's ready. Has the gas worn off yet?" She looked at Dimentio playing with the bells on his jester's hat. "I'll take that as a no..."

"It was the only thing I could think to keep him busy," Mimi said with a shrug.

"I see... Do you think he can feed himself?"

"I don't see why not..."

"Let's find out, 'k? Dimentio."

Dimentio looked up from his hat. "Hi!"

"Yeah, hi. Are you hungry, Dimentio?" Nastasia asked sitting down.

He nodded while rubbing his stomach. "My tummy's empty..."

"I see, we'll have to fix that, won't we?"

Dimentio nodded again.

Nastasia gave him a slice of a Peachy Peach. "Here, why don't you see if you get that to your month, 'k?"

Mimi giggled watching Dimentio try to eat the Peachy Peach slice. He seems to know where it was supposed to go; he just couldn't get it there. He ended up with a lot of the fruit's all over his mask.

Nastasia laughed at him. "Oh, Dimentio. Here's let me help you..." She took the fruit from him and took his mask off.

"So that's what his face looks like," Mimi mused.

Dimentio's true face was very human. It was quite pale from being hidden behind his mask during the day; he only took it off when he went to sleep and when he took a shower. His eyes were mismatched like when he wore his mask; one was black and the other yellow.

He's pretty cute, Mimi realized.

"Open your month," Nastasia said to Dimentio, ignoring Mimi's comment. She put the Peachy Peach slice into Dimentio's open month. "There you go."

The boy chewed the sweet fruit for a while, swallowed, then smiled.

"That's good, isn't it, Dimentio?"

"Yummy."

"Good. Mimi? Can you feed him the rest of the Peachy Peach while I wash his mask?"

"Okay, Nassy."

Nastasia went to the bathroom and Mimi took her spot on the bed.

"You really love your Peachy Peaches, don't you?" Mimi asked with a giggle as she fed the jester. "That's okay, though. They're good for you."

By the time Nastasia came back Dimentio had finished eating and was playing with his hat again. She gently put Dimentio's mask back over his pale face.

"Come on, Mimi. O'Chunks and Mr. L already ate and now it's your turn."

"What about you?" the shape-shifter asked. Nastasia smiled at her.

"I'll eat after finish feeding Mr. Loopy over there." She nodded at Dimentio.

In the kitchen she got a plate of food ready for Mimi then made another plate for Dimentio.

"Nassy, are we going to tell Count Bleck about what happened?"

"Um, no. I'm sure Dimentio will be embarrassed enough when the laughing gas wears off and we tell him about it. I think we can get away with keeping this from the Count and Tippi, 'k?"

"Okay. Hey, you were pretty good with Dimentio up there."

"Thanks. It's like having to take care of a child," she chuckled.

Taking a plate of food and a Shroom Shake, she went to Dimentio's room again.

Nastasia found the jester sitting on his bed looking lonely. He perked up when she walked in. "Hi!"

She smiled at him. "Hi. You want some dinner?"

The boy nodded enthusiastically.

With Nastasia's help, he ate his dinner.

"Uh, wow. You were hungry, weren't you? Well, I'm going to go eat my dinner now, 'k? When I'm done I'll help you eat dessert."

Well I'm gana go get some walffales now, anywho toodaloo my trainers 😈🔪💉