CAKE

The young woman ate her dinner then cut the cake she and O'Chunks had made earlier that afternoon and served it to everyone for dessert.

Everyone enjoyed it.

"Wow, O'Chunks! You made this?" Mimi asked in surprise.

"I helped make it, Lass. Nastasia over there did most of the work." He winked at her causing her to blush slightly.

"Well, if you three don't need me right now, I'll just go give Dimentio some cake, too. 'K?"

"She likes you," Mimi whispered to O'Chunks as Nastasia went upstairs.

"I like her, too."

Mimi shook her head. "No, I mean she likes you."

"I know what you mean, Lass."

Meanwhile, Nastasia found Dimentio giggling to himself.

"Oh dear," she muttered as she sat down. "You're getting silly again."

Dimentio burst out laughing.

"I hope this stuff wears off soon," she sighed. "Oh, Dimentio, look at what I have~"

The jester managed to calm down enough to look up to her. He stopped giggling completely when he saw the piece of cake on the plate Nastasia was holding.

Nastasia would bet anything his mouth had started watering behind his mask.

"Would you like to eat some, Dim?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Dimentio said giggling a little.

The young woman smiled as she fed Dimentio. He seemed to enjoy the cake a lot.

Nastasia giggled as the boy finished eating.

"What?" he asked looking confused.

"You have frosting on your mask."

"Oh." He yawned

"You look tried. Maybe you should go to sleep."

Nastasia moved Dimentio's hat to a chair then took his mask (after wiping the cake frosting off) and put it on the nightstand be his bed.

"You get some sleep now," she whispered covering Dimentio up with his blanket. "Goodnight, Dimentio."

The rest of the evening went by smoothly.

Count Bleck was pleased to find the castle still in order.

"Where's Dimentio?" Tippi asked.

"Sleeping," Nastasia said quickly.

That answered seemed good enough for her. After that everyone went to sleep as well

When will it where off? Anywho toodaloo my trainers 😈🔪💉