❤Desire of My Heart❤

Dedicated to: KodhaiRamalingam

Title song: "Nightingale "by Demi Lovato.

♡Shin Hye's POV♡

             Finally!! I am on my way to South Korea aka hangul.  I've finished all my higher studies, in Los Angeles, California. Now I am gonna land on my dreamland.

           I am Park Shin Hye

           I am Park Shin Hye. 25 years old talkative girl. Yes, I couldn't shut my mouth even for a minute. I have two siblings. One elder brother and one younger sister.

          My father owns a mobile company, he has many branches all around the world. And having headquarters in South Korea. He is a man of ethics. He is so strict that, I even scare to breathe in front of him. My brother is maintenance his business now.

           My lifetime achievement is to win in the final match of kickboxing. Yes, I am a boxer. I don't know why but I have very much interest in kickboxing from my childhood. I always want to do things that fear me the most. 

            I accidentally saw Min-ho oppa's drama "Boys over flowers " from that day I am in love with him. What a man?😱

           I felt very happy when I came to know that he is Korean. (Who won't when your celebrity crush and you lives in the same city😉)  wait, Mine is not just crush.😑

            I love his voice ( I have his albums), attitude, personality, cuteness (Aigoo how cute he is, in the bee scene in BOF), and kindness these are the things which made me fall for him.

            I know he has a big fandom, fame, and popularity. I don't know if he will accept my love are not, but I will love him forever with all my heart.

           My desire is,' I want to see him always with happiness'. I couldn't tolerate if anything bad happens to him or anything which makes him sad. 

          And then..."dear passengers the plane this going to land, so please check all of you are wearing your seat belts". I heard an announcement.

         My nerves get chilled and I am very excited to see Seoul's beauty.

        The cold breeze kissed my skin. Omo, me, and Oppa are going to breathe the same air. Aww...

             I got down from the flight found out my luggage and walked through the airport

             I got down from the flight found out my luggage and walked through the airport. I believe my brother will come and pick me up.

             I looked around but I didn't saw any familiar faces. He didn't show up.

              I and my brother are not in good terms, no wonder he knows 'I hate waiting' and that's why he is making me wait.

            Suddenly a group of bodyguards came, one picked up my luggage and another one said "Madam this way" by directing the way.

            My brother might send them( shrugs), so I walked where they directed.

             We reached the black Ferrari. One of the guards opened the door for me, I said "Thank you" and entered into the car.

             I've seen someone sitting next to me. That person is wearing a black shirt and pants, glasses and a cap. I am sure he is not my brother. what on earth is happening here?

         Am I  being kidnapped or something? Hey! who are you? I asked and that person closed my mouth with his hand. I couldn't see his face clearly. Yah! Yah!!

************************
Annyeounghaseyo, chingus!!!! here is the first chapter. I am very happy to write a fanfiction of Lee Min-ho Oppa. sarangaeyo. Read, vote, and comment.

With love & hugs,

♥Aishu ♥