❤Love or friendship👬

Dedicated to: GladysMeriLo

❤Minho's POV❤

I am throwing a party for Christmas eve. I invited everyone whosever close to my heart. That moron Chang wook, he said he has some work so he can't come.

Aigoo..I wore the dress which Shinhye gifted me. I came out of my room by buttoning my sleeve. My eyes started to search for Shinhye. I saw her. I just want to arrest her in my eyes and never let her go..

I saw her talking with my mother. Yesterday night my mom told me that something surprises me today. I don't know what that is. Anyways I went and approached Shinhye. I greeted her in a formal style. She smiled at me.

She told me that she wants to tell something to me

She told me that she wants to tell something to me. I asked her to tell me. I noticed her from head to toe. She is looking like a Greek goddess. Breathtaking!thaebak!

I want to hold her hand and shout out she is mine. Without knowing myself I told "ipputha".

Nae? She asked me. I managed by saying her dress is beautiful.

While she started to talk, I heard " Minho oppa sarangayo " I wish that Shinhye tell me this

While she started to talk, I heard " Minho oppa sarangayo " I wish that Shinhye tell me this. When I realized that wasn't Shinhye.

A girl came towards me and told me, "Minho oppa sarangae" and gave me a heart-shaped red color balloon. I don't know why but everyone started to clap their hands.

My mom came and said to me to be nice to her. I slowly recognized what was their surprise.

That girl introduced herself to me. I took a glance at her. She has long hair. Beautiful eyes. Perfect lips. She is enough for me. I don't want anyone but "Shinhye".

After introducing herself to me, she looked at Shinhye and asked if she is my friend.

I don't know what to do now. A girl proposed to me in front of my crush. Oh gosh! I simply nodded. Suddenly she hooked her hand with me and took me away from Shinhye. I didn't saw Shinhye after that.

I argued with my mom. She said many convincing things and cried. I silently came out of the room. I think it's better to talk to Min jun.

But I want to see Shinhye and confess myself to her. I don't care whatever her answer is.