❤A hangout with hallu star❤

Dedicated to: San_Tiffany

❤Minho's POV❤

          After Krystal went I slowly get down from the steps

          After Krystal went I slowly get down from the steps. At that time I heard a song sung by someone.I looked at the person who belongs that cute voice. Shin hye. I mouthed her name. She is so cute. She suddenly jumped from the fifth step to the floor.

           "Daebak", is she know how to do gymnastics?

          Yah! Are you trying to broke your teeth? I asked her. She was shocked by my sudden voice. We went to the dining hall. Mr.Kang said to me to sit down by his eyes. I nodded and sat beside shin hye.

           Hey!! Puppy someone said in a singing way and came towards the dining table. Heyy!!! Shin hye excitedly said and waved her hands to him.

           He is the one I saw in their family photo. He is looking good but he is glaring at shin hye. "Death glare". I turned and looked at shin hye, she is keep smiling at him.

          Hey! Minho, you here? Superb welcome home man, he said with a bright smile, totally ignoring shin hye. "I'm woo bin". He introduced himself to me. I smiled at his gentleness.

           Lunch is so delicious Omma, we have to give an award for you. "The kitchen queen" award goes to Mrs. Kang. She said by throwing her hand in the air towards the direction of her mom. Her mom smiled silently.

          Mm.. After having lunch come to the meeting at the right time ok? Mr.Kang said to woo bin. Minho he takes my name. Nae, uncle, I said and nodded. Feel free here, this is like your own home, he said with a smile and left.

          Minho shi, try this one it's so yummy shin hye said and put someone food on my plate. Cool, I said and ate.

           She is totally acting like we know each other for a thousand years. I too feel more comfortable with her. Let's see what will happen, I said to myself.

❤Shin hye's POV❤

          I saw my brother but he glared at me. He introduced himself to Minho. He is being nice to everyone except me. I should be the one who glare at me. He didn't even came to get me from the  airport. (Smirks)

          I am really slow at eating. I would like to taste every piece of food.

          So that I am eating alone.😐 Everyone ate and left. I guess Minho waited for me to end up. He lost his patient and went to wash his hands.

          At that time his phone rang. But he is not around I saw him enter into the kitchen. I took his phone and saw the caller ID "Omma". I attend the call. " tongue sticks out".😛

           Yebusayo(hello), I said.

                   🌸🌸🌸🌸

          Omma, Omma. I went to the kitchen by calling my mom. I saw Minho talking with my mom. Minho shi what are you doing here? I asked him. Ahh. He said by rubbing his temple. I chuckled.

          Awwww...he is so cute. Stop killing me Minho shi.

            We all came to the main hall again...Omma I am going shopping, I said. Yah, shin hye do you want to freeze? Krystal asked me. I gave her a confused look. Wear your woolen coat, freezing cool outside, she said.

            Thanks for your concern sister, I said and ruffled her hair. Stop messing around her shin hye, mom scolded me.

           After wearing my coat I again came downstairs. Ok, now how will you go?? Again Krystal asked me by shaping her nails.

            I whined and looked around no one is here. Kris left already, dad and Hyung(bro) also left. Now how will I go? I whined.

            I think I can help you Minho said by getting up for his place.

           Yahoo......I actually planned for this, (winks)

          Then I will come too, Krystal said by getting up, I made her sat in her place and said, stay home play with some toys baby, by gritting my teeth.

          Minho shi, you will be in trouble if anyone sees you, Krystal again interrupted. Aishhhh.........

          I will take care of that Minho said. I sighed. 😰

❤Min ho's POV❤

           Actually, I am trying to get more closer to shin hye. She is making my work so easier. I said that I will take her shopping. She nodded happily.

          I opened the car door for her, she sat in a seat with a small blush. Omo, she is gorgeous. I quickly made my way towards the driver seat and started to drive. Kumavo, she said. I smiled at her.

           I tuned the FM to make the ride romantic. It started to play,

See my eyes are watching

Hear my heartbeat is pounding

Whatever I do wherever

I go It's for you

See my days without you

I feel no shame in crying

Whatever it takes you to know that

I'll be with you

Now that I see the light

Now that I touch my light

Now that I realize all I ever wanted is only you

Now that I see the light (and life)

Now that I touch my light (and life)

Now that I realize all I ever wanted is only you

Now that I realize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          That lyric says my exact situation. Now my heart is pounding fast, that I can hear the beating sound. I looked at shin hye. Our eyes met. I just wanna stuck at the moment. I won't easily get along with everyone. But she is not just anyone.

            We are here, I cheerfully said and stopped the car near the parking lot. Shin hye get down from the car. There is no space to park my car. Shin ah, wait here I will come, I said to her and went to search for a place to park my car.

             Ok, she said with a bright smile, where I can see my happiness.

           After parked my car, I came where I left shin hye last. But I can't see her there. Is she gone into a shop?? Where is she? I don't even have her number? What should I do now? Does anything happen to her? I am a fool. How can I leave her alone in a place like this? Aishh!!!.....

             LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME...I heard a screaming sound. I am sure that's shin hye's voice.

           Shinhye, shinhye... Where are you??? I called out her name. I finally found her.

            Four guys are surrounding her. Two were holding her hands. How dare them I clenched my fist. Before I punch him. That guy fainted in the ground. I wide opened my eyes, by seeing what just happened...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Annyeoung chingus!!!! Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!!! Kindly leave your vote and comment.

With love and hugs,

❤Aishu❤