❤A little secret❤

Dedicated to: cuddlingtedd

❤Shin hye's POV❤

           Minho left me there, in the parking lot. I was waiting for him. Cold breeze hits my face. I can't see the stars clearly in the sky.

           "Clouds are covering the moon" that  "moon can't see the earth", "mild raindrops" are like, "tears of the moon".

          I am smiling like an idiot. Minho came towards me by waving his hands with a cheerful smile.

          I smiled, even more, I can feel the hurt in my chin. We intertwined our fingers and looks at the beautiful sky.

          Hey! Young lady. When I heard that voice I came into reality. "I was daydreaming, about me and Minho"(we don't have to wonder about this, I always used to daydream about Min-ho oppa.)

Stranger 1: Hey! Young lady. Why are you standing lonely here??

Stranger 2: Do you want my company? (with winks)

          Just go away, I said by glaring at them. Come on, let's go, a guy said and hold my wrist.

          Seriously, you want me to punch you, I asked them by gritting my teeth.

           One of the guys clapped his hands with a smirk on his face. Two more guys came and then hold my wrist with a tight grip.

          Yah! Leave me, leave me. I shouted in a high tone.

            They are getting on my nerves. Now that I met my prince charming and trying to get along with him why are you crossing in my life??? Minho where are you? Can't you hear me?

          Shin hye ah!!!!!! Where are you?? I heard Minho's voice. My lips automatically curved into a smile. His voice is like an energy drink for me.

          Yahhhhh...... I removed my hands from their grip and punched in the face of the blonde hair guy who smirked at me just before. He fainted on the ground.

           Poor guy, he is too weak, I said to Minho Oppa.

            Minho was struck. "Excuse me," I asked and held my hands on Minho's shoulder twisted my leg, and gave a kick to another guy. The rest of the guys ran away in fear.

           I stood there in boxing style by breathing heavily.

           After they ran away I smiled at Minho. He looked at me like I am alien from an unknown planet.

          Minho shi, Minho shi... I shook his arms. He came to reality and asked me " Are you ok"?

           Yes, I am.. Minho shi, I said and smiled at him innocently.

          He gave me a "I am sorry" look. "No need to be sorry, Minho shi" let's go, I said and moved from that place.

❤Minho's POV❤

          Shinhye punched a guy and he fainted on the ground. I really didn't expect this from her.

           I thought she is a lovely, cute, innocent girl. But she is fighting like a sister of Jackie chan.