Gregory House x Reader

Everyone contributed to the DDX except me. I was new to the team, and still getting the hang of things. It didn't help that my new boss was extremely attractive, which made it kind of hard to focus on anything except his baby blue eyes and the way he looked when he was deep in thought. "Cameron, Chase get a liver biopsy. Foreman search the patients home. (l/n) come with me." House said in his sexy, scruffy voice that made your heart melt. Everyone got up and did as they were told.

As Cameron walked out the door she whispered a "Good luck." to me. Things had been hard with the transition from working at Cedar-Sinai in Los Angeles to moving all the way across the country to work with the best Diagnostician in the United States. Cameron understood that and was a great friend to me. I trusted her so much, that I told her about my immense crush on House. House tapping on the window with his cane brought me out of my little thought session and I rushed to follow him out onto the terrace.

"So, House why did you want to see me?" I said, my voice a bit shaky from being so close to him.

"(Y/n), do you like me?" House asked me, looking straight into my (e/c) eyes. It gave me chills from the intensity that he stared at me.

"No, I do not." I tried to say sternly, horribly failing at lying to the master of all lies, Dr. Gregory House. He stepped closer to me.

"Everybody lies, now tell me the truth; do you want to bang me?" He asked, stepping closer as I stepped back. I had only worked here for a few days, albeit not getting any work done, just staring at House.

"Fine, so what if I do like you. What are you gonna do about it anyways?" I said, finally confessing my true feelings. We looked at each other for a few moments, I took in his baby blue eyes and how they searched mine hungrily, almost as if he would never be able to look at them again. And then, all in one swift moment, he dropped his cane, picked me up bridal style, and kissed me. The kiss was passionate. His soft lips collided with mine as I caressed his cheek, going deeper into the kiss. The moment was euphoria. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes, and in that moment was the first time I had ever seen Gregory House's smile. I was determined to see a lot more of it.

A/N: Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Next up is James Wilson so get ready. ~ Jocelyn