James Wilson x Reader

It was sweet that James had invited me to go as his date to this wedding. I couldn't help thinking about if our wedding day would ever come. I got dressed, wearing a short black dress that hugged my curves nicely, Black heels, diamond earrings shaped like hearts (James got me them for Valentine's Day), and a golden locket with pictures of James and I inside. I curled my long brown hair into waves and put on a smokey eye look with some red lipstick. I took my favorite perfume, Juicy Couture, and sprayed it on myself. As I was looking in the mirror I remembered that the first time that James and I met we were at a wedding. I laughed to myself at how nervous and sweet he was and how after 4 years we're still together. Just as I was contemplating that, James came out of our room wearing a tuxedo that made me want to rip it off immediately. "Damn James you look amazing." I said truthfully, staring him up and down. He smirked and looked at me, his eyes growing wider.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who looks stunning tonight." He said, coming over and kissing me. Even with my heels on James was still about an inch taller than me, and he laughed as I tried to reach his lips. I used my thumb to wipe off the lipstick that stained his face.  "I'll bring makeup wipes." I said smiling, throwing my lipstick and a little bag of makeup wipes in my purse. James looked at his Rolex. "Time to go or we're gonna be late." He said
"Better get going." I replied and we started to walk outside, fingers intertwined and smiles on our faces.

   We met House and Cuddy there, sitting next to them as the ceremony started. It was a standard service, nothing too special. We sat through it, my hand conspicuously on James' upper thigh, us giggling like 5 year olds at certain points in the ceremony. House looked over at us and smirked, happy that his best friend was happy. And actually, this was one of the happiest relationships I had ever seen. I couldn't remember a single fight that we have ever had, because I don't think there are any to remember. James and I sat through the service and then finally the reception came.

      We were seated at a table with Chase and Cameron, House and Cuddy, Taub and his Wife, and Thirteen and Foreman. After the first dance all of the women got up for the Bouquet. I ended up catching it, while Cameron and Cuddy congratulated me and I winked at James, who blushed fiercely. After all of the dancing and everything James and I were tired out. We watched as the happy couple glided over the dance floor and as our friends comforted their lovers on this cold night. I shivered as James put his arm around me. All of our friends returned to the table. I saw House give James a little nod. "(Y/n)," James said nervously.

"Yeah?" I asked, wondering what made him so nervous all off a sudden. He got up and got down on one knee in front of me. I started to tear up as Cuddy patted my shoulder endearingly. "(Y/n l/n) I don't think I have ever loved anyone this much before. You make me a better person, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened it and inside was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It was a diamond heart with lots of other tiny square diamonds around it set in white gold. "Will you marry me?" He said, getting a little teary eyed as well. By this time I was full on bawling. "Yes, Yes!" I said, or rather yelled. He slipped the ring onto my ring finger and got up, picking me up and kissing me passionately, for at least five minutes. Everyone around was cheering. As we pulled apart I whispered "My mom was right, she always told me my prince would come. I love you James."

"I love you (y/n)"

A/N: Thank you all for reading and voting! I honestly didn't think I would even get one reader and I'm extremely grateful! Leave me a comment for who you want to see next. I'm leaning towards Chase, because that's the popular vote probably, but I don't know. Be sure to check out my other Fanfictions for more House M.D. stuff! ~ Jocelyn