House x Cameron

Cameron was shocked, he kissed back. If only she hadn't been so naive to think that House wouldn't have noticed the needle as she pulled it out of her pocket.

"You kissed back." She said slowly.

"I didn't want you to die without knowing the feeling - actually no woman should die without knowing the feeling." He said quietly, but firmly. His hands reached for the syringe and lingered a little too long on her soft skin.

"Well, I'll see you later." She replied, hurrying away. House sighed, twirling his cane with his fingers. After the DDX House was getting impatient, Cameron had only talked to him about medical things, and that's not what he wanted to talk about.

"Chase, MRI, Foreman use your mad skills they taught you in the hood to search the patients home, and Cameron to my office." House waited in his desk chair, and saw her trying to sneak out with the others. He knew that she was in love with him, why was she so scared to go through with it. As soon as Chase got out the door, he blocked it with his cane.

"I seem to remember something about you supposed to be being in my office." He said sarcastically.

"Look House, it was a mistake. People who get close to you get hurt." She said in the most commanding voice she had.

"Did you really believe that bullshit Stacy told you? I don't know how true it is, but I know the ride is damn well worth it." And with those words, House leaned and kissed her passionately, her kissing back with just as much force. Savoring his bourbon breath, she deepened the kiss. They both pulled away.

"You were right. You are worth the ride." She said as she smiled and walked away.

A/N: Holy shit 1.2k reads. I can't even believe it. Thank you guys so much it means the world to me. I love all of my readers so much and thank you. One shot for Always_Snivellus. Thanks so much for reading. ~ Jocelyn