I raped my mate

hi guys I hope you like this story this is my first solid idea please vote and comment :)♥♥♥♥

------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALEB'S POV

my name is caleb im a 3 hybrid elite and soon to be alpha im pretty popular and all of the girls love me hey what could I say I was a sexy beast as I was walking down the hallway to first period a very powerful scent hit me it was so strong it filled my nostrils and I couldnt get enough I had to find out who this spectaclar scent belonged to as I began following it it died I down untill I couldnt smell anything at all so I continued down the hall into my classroom receiving high fives from my best buds malik and bobby and hungry stares from the girls it made me laugh I mean am I really that hot? I was knocked out of my thoughts by my math teacher mr. Gunsburger telling me to take my seat I did so not wanting to make any trouble for myself but then I smelt it again this time stronger than before if that was possible I knew that it was close I heard the classroom door open and a very petite beautiful girl walked in mr. gunsburger introduced her as destinie her aura was pure and kind and inviting she smiled and said hello and took a seat in the back of the classroom I knew right away she had to be my mate.