avoidance

DESTINIE'S POV

I couldnt beleive it my own mate raped me and then claimed me I couldnt face him but I couldnt stay home from school forever I decided I would just have to avoid him but that would be difficult we have all of the same classes soon I pushed all of the annoying thoughts away and got dressed as usual for school I put on some makeup covering my claim mark I couldnt handle all of the qustions that would come if I didnt cover it up I know caleb will be affended but I shouldnt be thinking about his feelings but he is my mate and I will be lonely without him but still he forced me and when I cried and told him to stop he kept going again I pushed aside what happend and left for school soon I arrived going to my locker putting away books I didnt need untill next period then continuing to my class I opend the classroom doors slowly and quickly made my way to a seat I n the back not looking at caleb but I could feel his eyes on me through the entire class finally the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff swiftly and ran out of the classroom to my locker but I felt someone grab my arm I turned around and I wasnt really shocked I knew he would find me at some point of the day fear shot through me when he touched meI turned around towards him but I didnt look him in the eye I was to frightened I geuss he could sense this so he softly lifted up my chin I looked away.

CALEB'S POV

I grabbed her arm trying to get her attention but I failed she looked away from me she looked frightened I didnt want her to be scared of me so I took her by the hand and ran with her as fast as I could out into the forest I had a lot of explaining to do we had to get put of sight.....