kiss and tell

CALEB'S POV

------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It s been a week since she s started school and just cant stop thinking about her I ve tried talking to her but I allways just embaress it was the end of the day so I hopped into my red and white bugatti and drove home thats when I saw her she was walking home in the rain I couldnt let her this was my chance I pulled over and hoped for the best.

DESTINIE'S POV

I was walking home from school when a red and white bugatti pulled up to where I was and I was happy to know the red bugatti belonged to caleb hey I called out nice car he gave a big smile and asked if I needed a lift I said I was ok but he insisted so I got in the passenger seat and told him where I lived he drove nice and slow and we chatted for a little whats your favorite color he asked red I answered honestly really he shouted me to I was quite surprised we actually had something in common we continued chatting and laughing for a bit untill he pulled up to my packhouse thank you so much caleb I had a great time yeah so did I he said we should do this again how about this saturday its a date I said jokingly. he walked me to my front door and before I could say thanks again he crashed his lips onto mine sparks flew all over my body and In that moment I realised that caleb was my mate he licked my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave him and he continued to kiss me I felt so warm and fuzzy we both pulled back for air and stood there looking at eachother for what seemed like forever I never wanted to look away caleb then said goodbye and drove away leaving me there in awe.

CALEB'S POV

I kissed her I fucking kissed her and she kissed back she must know she s my mate she has to know I kept pacing back in forth I was confused I decided to take a hot shower and sleep it off.

DESTINIE'S POV

I was getting ready for school but today I felt a little wild so i decided to dress in something a little naughty for once I put on some black ripped fish nets a tight white skirt to show off my ass and a white corset top to show some cleavage I put on dark eyeshadow and fake lashes and to top it off black eyeliner I straigtended my curly brown hair and laid it aside my boobs and ran to school I was so excited to see what people would think if for once the nice girl goes bad I approached my classroom doors and opend them slowly for a dramatic effect I walkes to the back of the room to a empty seat receivng whistles and hoots and calebs stare I waved at him but he was to busy staring at me hungrily but soon snapped at of it and returned a wave.

CALEB'S POV

I was so bored in this stupid class I started chewing on a pencil and throwing spitballs at the nerds untill destinie walked in she looked so hott and when I say hot I mean hot all of the guys just sat there and stared at her that made me angry she was my mate and only mine and no horny douche bag would get in the way of that and I would make sure of it I have to claim her its the only way to make our bond stronger I didnt want to hurt her I loved her and thats why I have to do it I thought to myself.