im so sorry

CALEB'S POV

tonight was the night the night I would claim her I just hope she would let me so I didnt have to force her to

DESTINIE'S POV

Tonight is the night I was so excited me and caleb were going to have our first date I had to look awesome I invited my bestest friends emma and brianna to come and give me a make over they were awesome friends and good at that kind of stuff so I had to call them .....30 minutes later...... Ding Dong omg omg omg he s here destinie brianna the busy bee shouted loudly I ran downstairs and before I opend the door I asked them if everything looked ok they replied with a hell yeah if I were a guy I would bang you we all started to laugh and then I stopped and opend the door and stepped out waving to my friends goodbye .

CALEB'S POV

I knocked on her door and a few minutes later I saw her she looked really good I mean she allways looked really good but she just broke a new record hi she said sweetly knocking me out of my thoughts completely hey I replied lets get going we drove for a few hours untill we finally arrived I had made reservations so gladly we allready had a table we ordered our food and talked for a while laughing at some points of the conversation wow she was really great after a while we left and I asked if she would like to stay at my place for the night so we could have a little more fun maybe watch a movie even though i knew inside that thats not what we were going to do I felt guilty inside but I stayed strong and continued with the plan she replied yes and we drove there ........ finally we reached our destination and I helped her out of the car into my home I got her a cold drink and lead her upstairs to my room I put down my drink and walked over to her and i laid a gentle hand on her cheek then I started kissing her first on her lips then on her neck she moaned in pleasure indicating she was enjoing this she took off her stilettos and rapped her legs around me I started to unzip her dress and she unbuttoned my shirt and took off my pants we were only left in underclothes when she told me she didnt think she was ready and she hopped off of me and sat down on my bed in that moment I realised I would have to take her by force I had to to make our bond stronger I picked her up and as gently as I could put her on the bed I took my boxers off and she looked freaked out like she knew what was going to happen I got on top of her and I carefully pulled her panties down and unhooked her bra we were now both naked she was to afraid to move I opend her legs and thrust myself Inside of her she screamed out in pain I kept going please stop she said with pleading eyes but I loved her to much I had to claim her I went in harder and faster as tears poured out of her eyes I went in deep and fast causing blood to trickle down her legs please stop caleb please your hurting me she said with a sad expression soon it was time time to mark her forever I started to kiss her neck still inside of her and then I bit down slowly and drank her sweet blood finally she was mine and I was hers and it would be like that forever.