Chapter 3

Swara looked at Sanskaar as soon as her head distanced his chest. She still has the same effect on him, he realised. As he looked in her eyes, he felt just like old days. He recalled those pleasant waits, those yearning eyes and their thirsty sights, some unfinished talks, those promises to meet again, those kisses, those hungry arms.

Damn! Were all they just a lie? Were they all fake? Was it a dream? Just a freaking dream?

Sanskaar came back to present when Swara again leaned on his chest. In voluntarily, his hands moved to hold her but returned back. Perhaps, his mind had learnt to rule his heart in these years. 10 years ia really a long time. If he would have stand near her so close for some more time, he was sure he would have kissed her.

So he took her bags from her hands and put it on his seat. She didn't spoke a word and got seated there.

Damn! I don't know why, but I do care. He mentally cursed himself.

It was a long 5 hour journey to Balangir. Swara got up from her seat after everyone else climbed down the train. Ahe started picking her bags and suddenly felt something prick her heart. She looked up only to find Sanskaar standing close to her, dangerously close to her. Her heart started beating faster. Her mind stopped responding and she started looking here and there, particularly nowhere.

Sanskaar kept his both hands on either side of her head. He was so very close that she could feel his breath on her neck. His actions made a current run down her spine.

His eyes are still so deep, she realized.

Swara felt that she would melt if he kept staring at her with such intensity. 

"Sanskaar!" She whispered his name and closed her eyes breathing heavily.

After a second or two, she felt a cool breeze pass her face. Swara opened her eyes and saw him going away with his bag hanging on his back.

He didn't even bothered to turn back once!

She tried to hide her tears from myself.

Ragini was shocked to read the letter the boy who she had slapped handed her. She had written it when she was 9 years old. To him, who she trusted the most, loved the most and still loving the most. She was waiting for him to come and take her with him to a world full of love and happiness since 10 years.

Swara had told her that they weren't going to meet again, but she had faith on God and her love. She knew he would come for her. He would come for the promises they made to each other as kids, but she knew he would fulfil them. He was her everything, he was the love of her life. He was his Lakshya!

Where the hell this boy get this from? Oh freak! Is he my Lakshya?

She looked up to meet his eyes. The only emotion they had at that time was hope. Her vocabulary betrayed her. She just pointed at him with teary eyes as if asking if he is the one. He understood and nodded his head happily. She held his hand and went out of the classroom without caring about the professor who stood shock. They reached the sub gate and she left his hand.

"Lakshya!" I sighed.

Ragini was more than happy to see him after so many years, but on the other hand, she felt bad for slapping him without any reason; that too on his birthday.

"Ragini!" Lakshya reciprocated.

Finally!

He let out a shaky breath. Finally his Ragini recognised him. Nothing can be a better birthday gift than this. He was stalking her since the first day of college but didn't tell her that he was her childhood best friend because he want her to fall in love with him first. He wanted her to love him, love him for what he was, what he had becone now and not because he was Lakshya Maheswari. He looked into her eyes to find lots of happiness and love.

But what she did just now was a surprise for him. She slapped him just because he touched her hand, and now she herself took him out of the class intertwining their fingers.

Perhaps, she has given this right to her Lakshya only. Me only, thought Lakshya.

He initiated for a hug when she extended her hand for a shake. They both pulled back. He then, offered her a handshake when she moved forward for a hug. They again pulled back and chuckled. Before they could go for something else, they heard someone call Ragini.

"Swara!" Ragini chirped and rushed to hug her and Lakshya smiled at that.

How could he forget this amazing woman? She was the reason he and Ragini met for the first time. She was once the reason of behind his brother's smile and his family's happiness.

He could now see the same smile and same happiness in Ragini's face. Oh, he could do anything to keep it like that.

Swara held Ragini's hand and started walking outside the college, completely ignoring Lakshya.

Did she even recognise me? Wondered Lakshya.

Just then he saw Ragini turn back to me and smile while going with her sister. He smiled back.

"Lucky!" He heard and turned only to see Sanskaar smiling at him.

Hola guys!

How are you all? So finally Ragini has recognised Lakshya.

Swara and Sanskaar are in same town.

What will happen next?

Keep guessing, keep voting!