Chapter 5

Swara's first encounter with Sanskaar was not so impressing. But by the time she got to know him, she found everything she wanted in her man.

Flashback

Sanskaar and Swara drove to a 5 star hotel and he offered her the menu card to order. Swara took the card and opened it. She never liked restaurant food. But she chose to shut up after all, he was an NRI.

"You're fine?" Swara heard him as she only look at the menu.

"Yeah!" She replied with a faint smile but Sanskaar looked unsatisfied.

"Oh.. K! What do you like the most up eat?" He asked ignoring the menu card.

"You would laugh if I told you." She said with a sheepish smile.

"Why would I?" He tried to be friendly. "Common, no need to be formal."

Swara appreciated his move. So I replied with same gesture.

"I like Prateek Dada's pao bhaji and chaat!"

He started laughing after that.

"Told you!" She said with a smile playing with her nails.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He said taking out his car keys. "Guide me the way to your favorite stall."

"Well, that's so sweet of you. It's little far from here... But should we leave now?" She asked excited.

He smiled and nodded. The sweet gesture of his made her smile and her smile made him happy.

They reached the place as Swara guided the route to Sanskaar. They sat on the wooden desks. She ordered something and he kept quite as he had very few knowledge of this type of cuisines.

What can you expect from a boy who spent 10 years of his life in foreign?

After a few minutes Sanskaar realised that they we were not only the couple, others love birds were also there.

"Hey, seems like she finally got her man." They heard from behind.

Sanskaar looked at Swara, she smiled looking down.

Was the comment for her, Sanskaar wondered. Wait..! Is she.... Mm.. Blushing? It means she never had an affair? She always comes here alone. Am I her, first ever date?

Many questions ran inside in head.

Their pao bhaji arrived. And guess what, Sanskaar didn't know how to eat it! He just looked at his plate. He looked at Swara, she was already munching. She looked back at him while hr gave an awkward smile. Swara nodded her head and taught him how to eat.

"So, cute!" They heard in between their eating classes. "Seems like the newest love birds are here."

They both exchanged glances. He had no bone in his tongue to answer them.

"We are getting married soon!" His heart skipped a beat hearing Swara's reply.

And he fell in love with her. He never had an affair in past as he knew he was engaged to her from childhood. But he never felt for her like what he feel at that moment.

Sanskaar took out his wallet and opened it when she snatched it from me and took the money out it to pay the bill. She took an extra hundred and kept inside the bill book. He looked at her with his mouth open.

"What?" She asked handing it back to him. "Get used to it."

Swara smiled mischievously and he chuckled at that. They went near the car and he opened the door for her, like a gentleman.

"Sanskaar, you are very nice." She said before sitting in. He smiled and took his driving seat.

Present

Sanskaar saw Lakshya standing in front of his hostel, with a girl. He stepped out and paid the cab driver.

As he moved forward, he saw his brother kissing his own thumb.

Is he hiding something from me?

Lakshya turned to ho knside his dorm and but shocked seeing Sanskaar standing behind him.

"Bhai!?!" He asked shocked yet surprised.

"Who was she?" Sanskaar glared at him.

He looked down smiling.

Is my little brother blushing?

"Come on Lakshya, tell me!" He said patting his shoulder.

"She was Ragini." He said with a smile.

"Ragini... Garodia?"

Secretly, Sanskaar hoped he would say a no.

"Yes!" He replied with a wide grin.

Ragini drove back to her apartment. Without making any noise, she stepped inside her room. Swara was sleeping. She lie down beside her. She was very happy after I wishing Lakshya a happy birthday. 10 years. She couldn't believe it. 10 years of her wait and he was back in her life. She knew, if a 8 years old girl says she is madly in love with her kindergarten friend, everyone would laugh. But it's true. She was in love with him, from the time she knew him. The time they were together, he played multiple roles in her life. He would advise like a good friend, he would scold like a protective father and he would pamper like a loving mother.

She doesn't remember het exact age, but she feels like she knew Lakshya since forever. She was his best friend. They did everything together. They went to school together, they played together, they ate together. They were very happy when they both came to know that, his brother and her sister are getting married. Frankly, they never knew why they broke up then.

Swara and Sanskaar were getting married. When Lakshya and Ragini heard the elders greeting each other as 'samdhi', they didn't understand the meaning. They asked them the reason, to which they replied, it's because their children were going to get married. Ragini and Lakshya were on same confusion. Should they too give each other a name like that?

"What should I call you?" Ragini had asked Lakshya.

Everyone one present in the hall had become attentive towards them.

Lakshya had put her finger on his cheek and had pretended to be thinking.

"Call me what your Sister calls my bhai!" He had replied after a while.

Everyone had burst out laughing at that and the two kids had pouted. Lakshya's mother had called them and told them to call each other by their own name.

Lakshya was searching for Ragini. He moved everywhere but couldn't find her. She then came out behind a tree and put her hand on his shoulder. So, she was teasing her. He held her hand and made her twirl around. With this, she embraced her from behind. They both waved their bodies in same flow. After that he made her face him and she blushed trying to move away. But hr didn't let her do so. By this, he closed her eyes with his hands and hide behind a tree. She became worried and started searching for hkm after opening her eyes. He came out and called for her. She hugged him happily as if saying, not to go again. Suddenly, he realised that Ragini wss moving away from him with tears in her eyes. Before he could stop her, she vanished somewhere.

Lakshya woke up with a jerk. He was sweating badly.

Why would Ragini go away from me? Where would she go?

So many questions ran inside his thick mind. But the best part is that it was a dream, he thought.

Hola guys! Do you like how the story is progressing?

Did you like Sanskaar and Swara's first date?

How were little Ragini and Lakshya?

What's going to happen next?

Keep guessing, Keep voting!