Chapter 4

Ragini has been Swara's first priority to anything. She has been taking care of Ragini since she was 8 years old. She had shared every event of her life with Swara. But a tint of insecurity aroused when Swara found Ragini talk to some guy when she reached her college today. She had noticed her smiling back at the boy. Swara didn't want herself to rush into things but in some corner she was glad that her sister would stay away from the  cheat Maheswari's.

Swara knew she was being mean. The world knew Ragini and Lakshya liked each other a lot in past. Everyone wanted to be together, but she didn't trust the Maheswari's now, not even a bit. Her chain of thoughts were broken, when she felt an embrace from behind.

As soon as Ragini hugged her, Swara put her palm on her cheek. She insisted her to say in her apartment as Ragini's mates didn't had a problem, to which Swara agreed. They talked about everything that they had missed. Swara showed her the gifts she brought for her from Bhubaneswar while Ragini was in some other world.

Should I tell her that Lakshya is my classmate?

No, it wouldn't be a good idea. She even didn't know, why was she asked not to contact the Maheswari's. Just like any other good kid, Ragini agreed to her mother and sister 10 years ago.

"Ragini!" Swara brought her to the present. "What happened?"

"Nothing, just feeling sleepy." Ragini faked a yawn.

"Ok, let's sleep." Swara smiled.

Only if she knew that her little sister had other plans tonight.

The clock strikes 11 when Ragini opened her eyes. She looked at Swara sleeping, peacefully. She got up from bed and put some pillow on her side, covering it with a blanket. She whispered a sorry to her sleeping sister and took out her car keys.

Lakshya couldn't party all night as Sanskaar told me to get hostel early. It was his brother's amazing surprise to visit him on his birthday all of a sudden. Sanskaar had warned him to get back to the dorm before 11 at night and he had reached at 10:45 sharp. He knew that no one would complain if he was late but his brother never taught him to cheat and fraud. He changed to his night dress and decided to have a nap. He set the alarm for next morning and put the blanket on.

After some minutes

Lakshya pulled off the sheet when he felt something strike his forehead. He looked around saw stones coming in through the window.

Who the hell is disturbing this late?

He went near the window and raised his hand to throw the stone back, but stopped seeing the sight in front of him. He left the stone and rubbed his both eyes with his hands.

No, it wasn't a dream, she was there for real!

He saw Ragini waving at him with her million dollar smile on her face. He waved back, surprised yet confused. She signaled him to come down. He nodded and ran downstairs just engrossing in one thought, that what is she doing here late night. He reached to her and they smiled at each other. For Lakshya, it was a strange feeling. He kept stalking her, but today when she has come to meet him, they were just looking down; particularly nowhere. Actually, they both were blushing.

Come on Lakshya, be a man!

"Hi..!" He spoke somehow.

Her eyes met his and she smiled.

"Ah..I.. Ac.. Actually.." She stammered.

Lakshya chuckled and held her hand. She looked at him amazed.