Chapter II

The Hellsing mansion or my new home reminded me of the house I grew up in.

When the car stopped the butler got out opened the door for Integra. "Thank you Walter". When he shut the door he came over and opened my door. "Thank you." I said as I got out of the car.

I followed them to the mansion and when were in the lobby Integra instructed Walter to take me to my room.

We were walking down a hallway when we came to a women with short blonde hair.

"Seras shouldn't you be asleep its the middle of the day?" She jumped around. "Oh Walter um hello". She smiled then looked at me with her blue eyes. Her felt more warm. "Who is this?"

I stepped forward. "My name is Penelope St Criox". I said emotionless once again. She looked at me strangly for secound but then smiled. "Im Seras Victoria." She said in a loud and cheerful voice then she put out her hand to shake mine. I looked at.

"Seras!". We heard a loud and seemingly angry voice coming towards us. It made Seras jump again and swing around to see a tall man dressed in crimson walk down the hallway. He had long black hair even longer than my own and piercing red eyes. "It is the middle of the day Seras why are you not in your coffin!" He was really anoyyed. She hid behind Walter.

"Sorry..M..master I will go right away." She ran off and I watched. When he came out of his raging fit he noticed me and he looked at Walter.

"Alucard this is Penelope she is an assassin and she is also now apart of the organization". He explained.

Alucard walked up to me. "Do you understand what creatures you will be fighting?" He said sternly expecting to scare me. I looked him in the eye. "Of course I understand thats why I am here is it not?" I lowered my head a little I wasn't to sure on this guy his aura seemed off.

After a few seconds of glaring at eachother Walter cleared his throat causing me to slightly flinch and look his way. "Shall we continue onto you room Miss Penelope". I nodded and we walked off. I could feel his eyes glaring atme as I walked but I dare not to turn around.

After walking past a giant mirror a few metres away walter stopped in front of a door. "Here is your room". He said. I opened the door and walked into a navy blue room. "If there is anything you need please come and inform me I should be down stairs." He said before walking away.

I explored my room then walking into my bathroom. I walked back into the room and to a closet. It was empty inside. I closed the door. "I have no ise for that right now". I said as i sat on my bed.

I sighed. "Home sweet home I guess." I said before kicking off my shoes and laying back on the bed.

This is my idea of what her room would look like. Once again it is from Shall We Date. Please ignore my little model 😊.