Chapter V

"Do you think it may be trap?" Integra asked Walter as she looked at a painting of a war. "I very much doubt it. It would be foolish for them to attack in broad daylight in the middle of enemy land. From the information i knew and have been receiving the Vatican isn't a liked organisation.

Walter Integra were talk then we heard the mumbling of men. "Oh it seems we are late." One with long grey hair said. He stepped closer. "Thats close enough." Integra snapped. I stayed close. "Let me introduce myself I am Enrico Maxwell Head of the Iscariot organisation."

"I really dont care who you are just tell me what you want." Integra said sternly. "There is no reason for that harsh tone we didn't come all the way to England to pick a fight with you". He had a goofy smile on his face.

"I don't believe you all you have done is show contempt for our treaties, this recent icident in northern Ireland was inexcusable. He killed two of my very best men. I barely managed to escape with my head on" he tone got harsher. I walked closer to her. "Would you shut up!" He yelled. "How dare you." Integra snarled.

" do you just expect us to let you do as you please. Two men if we had slaughtered two million of your prostided scum I would not of shed a tear i am here from direct orders from his holyness otherwise i would not bother with you filthy creatures! Now just just up you miserable english sow!" He snapped. I growled and walked to them. My hand at my sword. Walter glanced at me to not do anything so i just stayed put.

"A sow? Only the Iscariot can produce an Insult like that i see nothing has changed from the past" Alucard walked through the wall. "Ahh the great vampire Alucard." He looked over to me. "Oh I am just realizing Miss Penelope or should i say the Queen of hearts. I didn't know the hellsing organization was in that much trouble they are hiring an assassin one of the great one too."

"What a pleasure." I rolled my eyes. "Now that we have all met eachother it time to say goodbye for you. You insulted my master now im going to put a bullet in your head." He took out his gun and aimed it at him. "Why not make this fight more interesting...Anderson!" He called.

A man with a crucifix and a long coat began to make his way down the hall of the gallery babbling some sort of stuff . When he got closer Alucard drew his other gun and chuckled as he made his way to him.

Maxwell reliezing his stupid decision he tried to stop Anderson but he just pushed past him. Now I need to step in.

"Athena come forth." I said as my transformation happened.

" I said as my transformation happened

Weaponry: the two swords on the sides.

I put a sword at both their necks. "Stand down this is no place for a fight." I said. Alucard looked at me angerly. So I faced away and looked at the other man. "If this filthy heaven wasn't in my road i would of beheaded you again." I looked at him i clenched my teeth. "Im a what!" My pupils grew small from rage. I hated Insults.

"Filthy? I will show you filthy I will re-paint this art Gallery with your blood!" I took the sword from Alucards neck and went to attack him. But luckily Seras came in the road with a group of tourists she skipped about with them causing me to cool down.

The Anderson man turned and began to walk away. Maxwell looked at Integra. "Care for a cup of tea and a chat." At first she hesitated but then nodded then followed along with Walter at her side.

I sighed and turned back around. Alucard was gone. It was time for me to go back to the mansion.

Later that evening I was sitting in my room. I heard a knock on my door i opened it. Seras was standing there with a giant smile her face. "Hello Seras thanks for early for at the gallery." I said. "Oh its all right." She smiled cheerfully like she always did. "So what is it that you would like?" I asked her.

"Master would like to speak to you." She said nervously. "Alucard...why?" I asked. "I believe it is also about what has happened in the gallery." I sighed. "If I must." I stood and made my way out the door. Seras followed me until i got to the mirror. "I think i will go find Walter." She smiled nervously and ran off.

I opened the mirror door and made my way down the dark stairway. Until I got to the door before the space Alucard called his room. I turned the door handle and entered the room. I left the door opened but it closed on its own.

When my eyes ajusted ro the darkness I could see Alucard sitting down on a throne type of thing with a small table that had a glass and bottles of some sort of alcohol.

I stepped forward but then stopped. "Alucard Seras said you requested me?" I asked in a soft but stern kind of voice. "It is true." He looked up and i could see his glowing red eyes piercing the darkness. "So..." I trailed off.

"Why did you get in the way?" He asked. "I had to you were being reckless." I said. "No you were being reckless you could of got hurt, humans are fragile creatures." I straightened. "I can protect my self I may not be a vampire but I am very capable of doing damage." I ponted out.

"He has beheaded me Penelope that means he is very much capable of killing you if he pleases". He began to shout. I felt angry and i bit hurt for his rage at me. "If all you wanted to do was yell at me then I'm going back to my room!" I turned around but he was there in a flash blocking the doorway.

"Are you capable of defending yourself when the problem is me." He took a step towards me and I walked back. He kept moving on me. "Alucard stop it!" I didn't like they way I thought this was headed. "See you are defenseless when it comes to me." He got closer. But I couldn't move any more his throne was in my way.

He pulled his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I had a blank expression on my face. "I could kill you right now." He said. "Then do it." I looked him in the eye as I said it. He didn't say a word. I sighed. "I cannot believe I am going to do this." I managed to bring his head to mine and I kissed him.

He was of course surprised at first but he then endured it and closed his eyes just lile mine were. He grinned in the kiss and when we let go he looked into my eyes. "I knew you would come around." I felt defeated all those years of blocking out emotions gone and down the drain. But it is well worth it.