Chapter VI

"Where is Seras?" Pip asked as he made himself comfortable on the plane. "She isn't use to flying over seas so she is down stairs in my coffin." Alucard said swishing his drink around. We were on a mission to South America after getting information from the Iscariot that the enemy we were dealing with was an army of Nazi vampires who call themselves Millennium. Judging by Walters description that there was to be another war on our hands.

I walked out of the Pilots cabin. "We will be taking off soon." I looked at Alucard in his black suit and slightly smirked. "Well do you look charming." I said. "I guess i should also fit in with the occasion." I transformed into my Aphrodite outfit.

Weaponry: Colt 1911 (strapped to thigh)

"Aphrodite one of my favorites luring men to their deaths

"Aphrodite one of my favorites luring men to their deaths." I looked at Pip his face was red and blood was practically pouring out of his nose. Even Alucard seemed to be enjoying the view.

When we arrived in Brazil we took a limo to the hotel we were staying in. "Mr Brennan your room that has been booked is the penthouse?" The little ginger haired boy with freckles squeaked. "Yes it is." Alucard said calmly. "Come come this way." Pip was directing the men to where the coffin was to go. "Where is it going?" He asked. "The Penthouse." Alucard replied. "You heard the man to the penthouse."

The boy leaned over the counter. "Ah is that your luggage Im sorry sir but the hotel doesn't accept such large personal items...we dont want to be responsible for-". "It's fine." Alucard looked at him. "Ok let me just call..." Alucard pointed his hand at the boy obviously using his vampire abilities to hypnotize him. "Everything is fine." Alucard said and the boy repeated.

" Good now hurryup with my bags." Alucard said walking past Pip and walking off to the Elevator. Pip sighed at the bags he had to take up. "That is atleast two trips." He groaned. I walked over to him. "Would you like help?" I asked. "No no I wouldn't want a lady to do heavy lifting." I smirked. "No lifting required." I waited until the coast was clear and I waved my hand over the luggage and it all glowed and disapeared.

He looked at me amazed. "Where did it all go?" He asked. "The same place all my armory is stored." I walked to where Alucard was waiting and Pip followed behind me.

When got to the top and we entered the Penthouse. Pip got a bit jealous to where we would be staying. But after I brought out the luggage i saved him from carrying he left and it was me and Alucard you could include Seras but she was asleep in the coffin.

I sat across from him as he sat and swirled his wine around. " so you do have a heart." He smirked. "I thought you were completely emotionless." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Not funny." I stood and walked into the bedroom. I looked at the bed. While I was admiring the room i felt a hand and my wait which spun me around and i felt a rough kiss on my lips. I was so into the kiss I accidently bit my lip in which blood seeped out of the wound. I felt Alucards tongue enter and taste my blood.

"Your blood is so sweet you must be virgin am I correct?" He said. "Yes you are correct." I admitted. He grinned. "Perfect." He chuckled bringing me back into the kiss again.

I felt his hand from my lower thigh and began to slide up my leg. But we were interupted by the sound of helicopters outside. We split apart and he went to go investigate what was happening.

"We need to wake up Seras." I said. He nodded and walked over to the coffin opening it. Seras was in what i called and uncomfortable position snoring quietly. Alucard called softly for her to wake up. She finally stirred and jolted awake.

"There's something happening." Alucard said. She jumped out of the coffin and ran over to the window and peered outside. A helicopter shone it lights into the room. I hid to the side from the light as an assassin I shouldn't be seen to much.

"There is swat teams entering the building." She called. I looked over to Alucard and he was on the phone. "What are your orders master?" He asked. Judging by his evil grin it was obvious her orders were search and destroy. "Yes my master." He hung up.

"Seras hide in the cupboard." He ordered. He looked at me. "Im not hiding away." I said. He sighed. "Just don't get hurt." He said preparing his guns. I took out the gun I had strapped to my thigh. He grinned.

Seras was in the cupboard fully with the doors shut. We heard footsteps come towards us. Alucard cackled as the doors busted open and men pouried in. "Put you hands up." One yelled. Alucard refused still holding his guns and they began to shoot him.

I shot some in the head as Alucard reformed into his normal look. He grinned and began to shoot and rip the throats out of the men.

I closed my eyes. I could just imagine how many souls were filling the room. I opened my eyes and all were dead but one who je grabbed out his own gun and shot himself in the head. I clenched my teeth. Foolish of him.

Seras opened the cupboard and jumped out. She looked around. "Ah Master." Serad began. "Seras prepare for battle." He said. "But..." "Is there a problem. Do as your told." He growled. "Master these people...these are all humans." She said. "Your point?" He seemed alot more agitated then usual. "These people are all human beings!" She yelled.

"I dont care what these things are they came here to try and kill us it no longer matters what they are now they must die they'll be slaughtered, corpses left in their graves like filth. It is just the way it is. This is what has to be done. Not God, the Devil or you!" He said while gripping her shirt.

"But they are just..." he let her go and she fell on her bottom. "It is just the way it is." He sighed. "I know master." I walked over and helped her up. "Are you okay Seras." I looked at her.

"Yeah it's just..." she trailed off. "Humans will be humans Seras. Ignorant and clueless of what the world truely holds and let me tell you this even you and Alucard don't know the full potential this twisted world gives." I said then smiled for the first time at her. She smiled and nodded. "Ok".