new student

Third pov

"Okay class we have a new student. She came all the way from the city, and now lives in the country with her aunt. Please pay your respect to her and be nice okay?" The teacher said as a little girl with, short brown/black hair stands there in front of the class, with a red bag that has a hint of black on it.

"My name is luna, Tsuko Luna. Please to meet you." The girl said with confidence.

"Okay luna you could sit at the corner over there closest to the window." The teacher said pointing the the back corner.

The girl nodded and went to her assigned seat and looked out the window. She slightly listen to the teacher lectures. But also dosed off at the sight of the mountain scenerie in front of her.

The bell rang and the person everyone inside the class saw leave first was luna and ame. Think that they knew eachother they left them be.

Luna quick grabbed the camera out of her bag, and looked for the mountains she saw before.

(An: I know it's not the same one in the movie but I really like this one

(An: I know it's not the same one in the movie but I really like this one.... so please either pretend it's from the movie or, think of ur own. m (_ _) m)

Ame pov

'I don't want to be here. I want to go home. Why am I even here.' I thought to myself as I walked around the school.

I started kicked some pebbles, and unconsciously bumbed into someone.

"Ack, ow.."

I looked down at the person I bumbed into and notice it was the new girl, Luna.

Quickly getting off her and helping her up I said
"Are you okay?"

Luna looked at me and smiled brightly.
"Yup don't worry I'm perfectly fine." She said and turn back to face the mountains and took a few shots of it.

"Hey, do you want to look at my pictures?" She asked my ad shoved her camera in my hands.

'I'm not really given a choice here am i?'

I mentally sighed and looked through the pictures. To my surprise they were actually good. She know how to take pictures.

"Well? How are they? Do you like them? Are they good enough? Your not answering... is it that bad? Practice so much how can they be so bad?....." then she started to mumble and bite her thumb.

"Uhhmm..." I tried.
"I know you don't have to say it... I'm terrible I should just quit my dream job as a photographer... (TT^TT)" Luna stated and took the camera and ran off.

To my surprise I chased after her and when I was close enough I grabbed her wrist and said

"Don't quit... your pictures were amazing  I didn't expect that from a kid my age." I blushed as I tried to comfort her.

Her eyes slightly widen and she hugged me. My body stiffen as I felt her body on mine.

"Thank you.... oh by the way I didn't get your name.. mine is luna, and you are?"

Luna pov

I asked for his name but he didn't answer. I must have shocked him or something.

"Hello? Are you in there?" I said referring to his brain as I wave my hand in front of him.

"A..."
"Hmm? A?"
".... Ame..."

I smiled and said
"Juice to meet you Ame. From now on we friends... come one we're going to be late for class." I said as I dragged him to class.

Extra ~~~^~^

Whan Ame got home, he went to his mom and said...
"Mom, girls are weird."
She chuckled at his bluntness and they started having a conversation about Luna.